Lex and DC_DEEP hang out again...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex, it was so good to see you again and spend time with you in Balmer.

For those who don't know, Lex met up with my partner (Tawse) and me, and we went to a contest at The Hippo in Baltimore - the Maryland Leather Sir/leather boy contest. We spent the afternoon at the contest, and then went out to dinner, and then spent a little time at a club, The Phoenix.

Lex, I will send you some of the photos that Tawse took, when I get a chance to sort through them. And I have to say, you were our "good luck charm." All these years, we have been going to contests, and this is the first time that the official photographer has been snapping pics of us... just because we had the handsome black man in his harness sitting with us.

And to put a diversity spin on this thread, I introduced Lex to some friends of mine: a black lesbian (I guess you could tell how much Tawse and I LOVE Joanna), a white lesbian, a deaf latino gay male, a female-to-male transgendered person, and several white gay men. At MAL in January, he also met some of my straight friends of various genders and ethnicities.

Dude, I can't wait until your BubbaBear gets to this area. We gotta spend some time together, and I can't wait to meet Mrs. Lex... work on that one.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DC--as usual--it was great to drink and eat and flirt and grope with you and your hubby. Meeting all the great members of the leather community is always incredible. You guys certainly have a network of awesome friends, and why should it be any other way? You are both exceptional men.

Good times with good friends, No, FAMILY.

I can NOT believe you left me alone with Mr. US Daddy 2007 -- he fucking reminded me of Bubba SO bad--beefy, furry, and ALL DADDY. Seriously, he is a great guy and I am glad that I met him through you all.

He wanted to play (and make me one of his Cubs). I told him I HAD a Bubba--which he totally respected. Imagine that--a man that respects boundaries?!?

How funny was it when that one boy assumed that you were my Sir?!? LOL!

I told Bubba ALL about it (Mrs. Lex, too) and they are both VERY excited to meet you guys.

Bubba moves here permanently in mid_April and after that we will have lots of dinner dates.

Perhaps we need to do a Monthly thing?

P.S.--wasn't seeing my kids' librarian a RIOT? Cuz that NEVER happens--the gay librarian, I mean. LMAO.

P.P.S.--Tell Tawse my nipples are tender. Bastard.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC--as usual--it was great to drink and eat and flirt and grope with you and your hubby. Meeting all the great members of the leather community is always incredible. You guys certainly have a network of awesome friends, and why should it be any other way? You are both exceptional men.
We do have an awesome network of friends, including you. And it continues to expand. Networking is a good thing!
Good times with good friends, No, FAMILY.

I can NOT believe you left me alone with Mr. US Daddy 2007 -- he fucking reminded me of Bubba SO bad--beefy, furry, and ALL DADDY. Seriously, he is a great guy and I am glad that I met him through you all.

He wanted to play (and make me one of his Cubs). I told him I HAD a Bubba--which he totally respected. Imagine that--a man that respects boundaries?!?
We trusted you, and we trusted him. Need I say more?
How funny was it when that one boy assumed that you were my Sir?!? LOL!
I got a good laugh out of that too. Nice ego stroke for me!
I told Bubba ALL about it (Mrs. Lex, too) and they are both VERY excited to meet you guys.
We already met him, briefly, but look forward to getting to know him better in the coming months. Really, I am SO looking forward to meeting Mrs. Lex.
Tell Tawse my nipples are tender. Bastard.
I will. He's in OKC on business, he left this morning and will be back Wednesday evening, but we talk on the phone several times a day.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And to put a diversity spin on this thread, I introduced Lex to some friends of mine: a black lesbian (I guess you could tell how much Tawse and I LOVE Joanna), a white lesbian, a deaf latino gay male, a female-to-male transgendered person, and several white gay men.

Aside from white, straight men are there any groups that you have not introduced him to?:wink: :tongue:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why would I want to meet straight white men? :rolleyes:
We will get there, my friend. Not everyone to whom I introduce you is a potential sex partner. There are some straight folks who are very active in the gay leather community. They enjoy the friendship, the shared interests, and the activism. If you recall, one of the women I introduced you to is president of Brother Help Thyself, and the man I introduced you to at the same time is the executive director? Once I start introducing you to staff members of the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom, you will meet some straight men and women. They are working to make our world a better place, so that's why you would want to meet them. Please check out their website at the above link, and especially read the mission statement.

I try to make a difference while I have fun. Awareness is part of my activism. I have introduced you to a lot of people, and only just a sprinkling of those were purely social introductions. All of them are special for one reason or another - and keep in mind that they also know that if I introduce YOU to THEM, there is something special about you, too.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love reading about Lex and DC Deep's friendship/family !
I find the way they relate to people incredible! You guys take folks the way they are,not asking anything from them, but to treat you with the same respect,and caring that you offer with your friendship.
I was most surprised to hear DC Deep say that he loved me in a previous thread but I have no doubt,that, he is utterly sincere, about his message. Lex you took me in from the first time I came to this site and made me feel so welcome! To the both of you, I say "thank you guys"
for being here and accepting me into your worlds, You Rock!!
Miki

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find the way they relate to people incredible! You guys take folks the way they are,not asking anything from them, but to treat you with the same respect,and caring that you offer with your friendship.
I was most surprised to hear DC Deep say that he loved me in a previous thread but I have no doubt,that, he is utterly sincere, about his message. Lex you took me in from the first time I came to this site and made me feel so welcome! To the both of you, I say "thank you guys"
Miki
In a way, I have been pleasantly surprised by the friendship that my partner and I have built with Lex. Much more depth than I would have expected from meeting someone online.

Miki, I have a great respect for you and Mr. Ed, as a result of reading the posts both of you have made. When I figured out that you fully and unabashedly embrace yourself and your sexuality, including the "non-traditional" or "non-mainstream" aspects, I liked you that much more. You are articulate, intelligent, confident, and respectful. What's not to love?

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex:

I had the pleasure of meeting Daddy Eric and Boy Earl here in Chicago this February at the Pantheon of Leather Awards and he seemed very much a gentleman. I have no doubt that that is partially why we won that title.

Daddy Eric always thinking of the community he will be in and way's to help,
which is nice to see. As one point of that, he wore a neoprene surf suit in honor of being in the home bar of the Mr. International Rubber contest.

Glad to know you and DC_Deep had a good time this weekend.

Cheers!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Miki

Miki--I have always adored you and I SO look forward to the day where we (you, me, Ed, and whoever else) can share embrace, dinner and dance our asses off. WOOF!

Hugs, kisses and tugs to you and yours.
In a way, I have been pleasantly surprised by the friendship that my partner and I have built with Lex. Much more depth than I would have expected from meeting someone online....
I try to be as geniune on here as I am as a person. These static words can not always adequately show this, but I do try.

I, too, am pleasantly surprised and more than satisfied in our growing friendship. You guys are BEYOND Awesome to me and mine.

What's not to love?
Agreed.