Lex and his amazing avatar

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
This thread is dedicated to Lex, and his never ending hot avatars! I really liked the one of your back side... but I like your current one almost as much! Thanks for the good show!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mmmm, sounds like you'd like to come behind the velvet rope. I don't blame ya. I'll talk to the big guy and see what I can arrange. :wink:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
This thread is dedicated to Lex, and his never ending hot avatars! I really liked the one of your back side... but I like your current one almost as much! Thanks for the good show!

Tho' your avatar does induce epileptic fits in me (like strobes light do to some). You might be inducing sexual epileptic fits with your avatar given the nature of this forum but I'm not really sure. :)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow--this was the last thread I expected to see. I'm blushing. Thank you.

Interestingly enough, I just received a private message from someone who basically called me a fake by saying that my shiloutette does not match in all my pics (I expect they may have wanted to comment on my complexion too). As if I am not subject to things like weight gain/loss, sun tans, lighting and camera flash. Too funny.

The Christmas avatar was put back at at the request of jeffblack and tyhphu31 who both said I should keep it up through the holiday. I am usually a grinch and am trying to stay in the spirit.

After Christmas, I will bring the back shot back for a bit (or maybe some new leather shots since Leather Weekend (MAL) is happening soon in DC).

Check out my AD. Yes, that is my back. They saw my pic and asked if they could use it. Makes all that gym work worth it, I tell ya.

Allow me to introduce you to my hus-bear, Matthew:

There's a reason Lex rhymes with Sex.
And there is a reason I get stuck in beef and fur, handsome.

Mmmm, sounds like you'd like to come behind the velvet rope. I don't blame ya. I'll talk to the big guy and see what I can arrange. :wink:

I'll fuck anyone you bring home baby. I trust your judgment.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, but when do we get to run in and steal the gift that's nestling between your legs? :rolleyes:

Exactly how long does it take to get from Germany to the Eastern US Seaboard?

I don't mind applying through Matthew, of course, but just want to find out if he can stay and play, too, once he brings me home to you.

Oh, Matthew definitely stays. And no need to aplly handsome--you're got a permanent pass to my/our bed room (and couch and floor)

I'll be the chocolate middle in that E.L. Fudge cookie anyday!

Bear-GASM!!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Why thank you, but it would be quite the distance.. maybe I'll wait to take you up on the offer ;)

The Christmas avatar was put back at at the request of jeffblack and tyhphu31 who both said I should keep it up through the holiday. I am usually a grinch and am trying to stay in the spirit.

After Christmas, I will bring the back shot back for a bit (or maybe some new leather shots since Leather Weekend (MAL) is happening soon in DC).

Allow me to introduce you to my hus-bear, Matthew:

And there is a reason I get stuck in beef and fur, handsome.

I'll fuck anyone you bring home baby. I trust your judgment.

I didn't know you and Matthew were a couple, but thats really awsome. I also adore leather, so I'm looking forward to those pictures. If you guys are ever coming up to Canada let me know ;)

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex is just SO sexy! I can't even begin to tell what Lex does to me.....oh I get so high when I'm around you baby I can touch the sky, you make my temperture riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise, oh boy you're makin me high!