Lex and the Ironbirds...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Lex, I thought about sending a PM, but decided to make it public, just to taunt some of the others...

Tawse and I are driving up to Aberdeen this Saturday, to take in the Ironbirds game. I think game time is 1900 hours (7:00 pm). We will stop in Baltimore on our way home, to drop in at the Eagle. Wanna come by and have a beer (or several) with us? I left a message on your voicemail; you have my phone number and my email. (woohoo, and a trip to Ollie's before the game!!!!)

Any others in the B'more area: my partner and I will be at the Baltimore Eagle (Charles Street) Saturday evening, about 9:30 or 10:00 until ??:?? If you want to meet someone as crazy as myself or my partner, show up at your own risk.

Lex, when we met last time, it was by chance and very brief, and not conducive to us talking. This may give us a better opportunity. You and Tawse have some things you really should discuss, and it probably is NOT what you are thinking...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
DC_DEEP said:
Hey Lex, I thought about sending a PM, but decided to make it public, just to taunt some of the others...

Tawse and I are driving up to Aberdeen this Saturday, to take in the Ironbirds game. I think game time is 1900 hours (7:00 pm). We will stop in Baltimore on our way home, to drop in at the Eagle. Wanna come by and have a beer (or several) with us? I left a message on your voicemail; you have my phone number and my email. (woohoo, and a trip to Ollie's before the game!!!!)

Any others in the B'more area: my partner and I will be at the Baltimore Eagle (Charles Street) Saturday evening, about 9:30 or 10:00 until ??:?? If you want to meet someone as crazy as myself or my partner, show up at your own risk.

Lex, when we met last time, it was by chance and very brief, and not conducive to us talking. This may give us a better opportunity. You and Tawse have some things you really should discuss, and it probably is NOT what you are thinking...

You got me interested, though I have no idea what a Tawse is, nor do I know who the ironbirds are, but it is a good name for a team.:tongue:

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DC_DEEP said:
(woohoo, and a trip to Ollie's before the game!!!!)

ollies. like on merritt boulevard hawn? :smile:

minor league games are alot of fun. went to a frederick md "keys" game two seasons ago. it was a hoot.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The Aberdeen Ironbirds is a minor-league affiliate (what I call the "feeder-team") of the Baltimore Orioles, founded by Cal Ripken Jr in 2002. Watching a minor league game is a BLAST!

Ollie's is a sort of "warehouse liquidation" place. They have an eclectic offering, at "discount" prices. We always have fun just looking around in there.

Tawse is my partner's name, and also a spanking device. (do a google search for "tawse" and you'll at first see several "naughty schoolgirl" fetish sites.) The tawse was the implement of choice for corporal punishment in English and Scottish schools, and every headmaster and teacher proudly displayed his tawse on the wall behind his desk... and delighted in using it, either on the knuckles or palm of a naughty boy, or even on his bare buttocks.

By the way, dcwrestlefan, perhaps one day you will want to see our collection of singlets and other wrestling gear. Woohoo, Suplay!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DC DEEP--you are SO bad!

Thanks for the invite, big guy. As we discussed, if I can get away, I will SO be there!

I doubt, however, that Naughty will join us. Just a hunch.

Also--Ironbird games are awesome. On Sundays, they let the kids run the bases after the game is over. And the Stadium is a replica of Camdem Yards. I had fun when I took my kids last year.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
<...>
Also--Ironbird games are awesome. On Sundays, they let the kids run the bases after the game is over. And the Stadium is a replica of Camdem Yards. I had fun when I took my kids last year.
The games are so much fun! This will be our 4th year. We (and about 16 others) go as a (small) group, pay the extra and get the cookout, and just have so much fun. I don't recall if we have always gone on Sunday or not, but they always have LOTS of kid/family friendly stuff going on. Usually some kind of a kids' race, and one group (I don't know how they choose which one) is chosen for every kid in the group to "throw out the first ball." 2 years ago, that one took about 10 minutes. It's so cute.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
I'm envious.
LOL sexy lady, my partner and I may be old, but we still make sure we take our fun with us.

I know too many people (urban, suburban, rural, gay, straight, male, female...) who complain that they just never have any fun, or they are bored, or whatever. Not us. If either of us ever mentions something like that, we rearrange our schedule so that we can do something new and fun. One Sunday, a couple of weeks ago, out of the blue, he tells me "get in the car, I've got a surprise for you." So I got in the car, and we just started driving, out Route 50, in the direction we have never been. That was my surprise, just getting out and driving and seeing. We saw an old granary and mill, stopped, looked around (there is a "museum" there, but it was closed), got back in the car, and drove some more.

The last time he did that, we got up early, and drove to Annapolis, and just wandered around the "old" area, then took a short (1 hour?) boat cruise/tour on the Chesapeake.

Don't be jealous, hon, just get out and do stuff and have fun! And if you're ever in the area, PM me first!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex,

Thank you darling for so putting me on the spot! Ok this is it. We in the DELMARVA area are just going to have a get together that is amenable to all.

Lex said:
DC DEEP--you are SO bad!

Thanks for the invite, big guy. As we discussed, if I can get away, I will SO be there!

I doubt, however, that Naughty will join us. Just a hunch.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC, I do tons of fun stuff! I like my life. I take Kung Fu. I take belly dancing. I eat out with friends. I make time with cute boys. I'm not bored, but I do work too many hours right now. I'm just envious that you all are meeting each other, and I'm not able to come to this event! It is this specific experience, not experiences in general. Thanks for worrying about me though. It lets me know you care.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Got it, BBS. How's this? Next time we head up to NYC, I'll give YOU a heads-up? We usually go to Manhattan, but (historically) I would love a trip to the Bronx, or would love to meet you in Manhattan for beverages and a delicious non-dead-animal dinner or whatever....

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC_DEEP said:
Got it, BBS. How's this? Next time we head up to NYC, I'll give YOU a heads-up? We usually go to Manhattan, but (historically) I would love a trip to the Bronx, or would love to meet you in Manhattan for beverages and a delicious non-dead-animal dinner or whatever....

We can do both. The zoo or the gardens or a ballgame if it's nice, the gardens or maybe a visit to one of Poe's cribs if it's not nice. There's not much to do in the Bronx besides that or eat.

Manhattan is great. Brooklyn is better. I'm really not a hipster, and never know what is going on. But I love to run my mouth, and suspect you and your man do too. And the next time I'm in your neck of the woods, I'll let you know as well.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
We can do both. The zoo or the gardens or a ballgame if it's nice, the gardens or maybe a visit to one of Poe's cribs if it's not nice. There's not much to do in the Bronx besides that or eat.

Manhattan is great. Brooklyn is better. I'm really not a hipster, and never know what is going on. But I love to run my mouth, and suspect you and your man do too. And the next time I'm in your neck of the woods, I'll let you know as well.
You sound like my kind of girl! We love having friends come to visit, and we love playing tour guide in the DC area, too.

And I'm not one of the "touristy" types, for the most part. So anything interesting in Manhattan or Brooklyn that's off the usual tourist-beaten path is fine with me. My man is a better conversationalist than am I, though.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
uncut said:
Something tells me lex is a great guy to hang around with! Not to mention very handsome!:cool:
Well, I'm certainly doing my part to find out about the "hang around" part of that. As for the handsome, I think that speaks for itself. I have actually met Lex, but it was just by chance, he was with friends, I was with friends, so we really didn't have a chance to do much more than just say "hi" and get a quick hug. His photos are nice, but he is MUCH more handsome in person. Trust me!

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DC_DEEP said:
By the way, dcwrestlefan, perhaps one day you will want to see our collection of singlets and other wrestling gear. Woohoo, Suplay!

a gear fashion show. yeh, that'd be fun. :smile: suplay rocks.

ollies is pretty cool. am probably the only person in the world that remembers when this store was a kmart type place years ago called "two guys". (this is not a joke) i think they had a hand in making me gay since i grew up near by. haha.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The game was good, the 'Birds won, there was an excellent fireworks show at the end.

Lex, sorry we didn't get to see you at the Eagle. We did meet up with a few of our deaf friends, though. Interesting how the Baltimore Eagle is so much more friendly/accessible to deaf folks than the DC Eagle.

Maybe next time.