Lex Vargas Fit

travesty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think everybody lost the interest about that guy. Nothing nice t find
Yeah he’s definitely getting aged out of the peak interest for the hot insta guys, he’s getting close to 39 right? He looked way better before. While I appreciate those who can afford his so called jack off Video for $180+ And honor his don’t share rule, no one is worth that much when there’s a mile long of other guys who look as good for a hell of a lot less.

Reactions: paul1103

OAD

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah he’s definitely getting aged out of the peak interest for the hot insta guys, he’s getting close to 39 right? He looked way better before. While I appreciate those who can afford his so called jack off Video for $180+ And honor his don’t share rule, no one is worth that much when there’s a mile long of other guys who look as good for a hell of a lot less.
He's close to 39 years old??

OAD

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has a body subscribed to his onlyfans... What is the current content like?
His old onlyfans was terrible. It was essentially no different from his instagram content, wasn't posted very regularly and he would delete any comments from people calling him out for not posting the type of content they'd expect on the platform.

The twitter screenshots that Paul1103 are nothing like his old content though, so there may be hope yet that this second account might be more intriguing.