Lex!!!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex, it was SO cool to unexpectedly meet you at The Hippo yesterday! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, LPSG folks do meet one another from time to time... and it is not always planned!

I hope you don't mind me saying so, but two observations: Your (great) voice sounds just like I imagined it, and: you are much much more handsome in person than in your pics!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HOw wonderful!

Now you are making me think about breaking my resolve and meeting Lex for lunch or something. We dont even live that far from each other. I probably am pretty near you too, DC.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DC_DEEP said:
Lex, it was SO cool to unexpectedly meet you at The Hippo yesterday! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, LPSG folks do meet one another from time to time... and it is not always planned!

I hope you don't mind me saying so, but two observations: Your (great) voice sounds just like I imagined it, and: you are much much more handsome in person than in your pics!
Ditto, sexy. It was the most pleasant of surprises to see you there behind me at the bar! You are officially the second person I have met in real life here (both platonic, if this one was unexpected). Steve26 was the other about 18 months or more ago.

So here is the story. My buddy Built2Lastnpa (from BMB) sees me on AIM on Saturday morning and let's me know that he and his hubby are coming to the Hippo to support another friend in a leather event. Built asks if I felt like coming down to the city to meet them for a drink and I was like, "Sure!"

Honestly, this was my first time going to a gay bar in my hometown. And I was a little nervous. Buit man--am I glad I went.

So, I enter the bar and there is Built--a beefy bear of 6" and 225 pounds and his hubby, a lean, shorter, fully goateed daddy bear. So they buy me a drink and I am checking out the other men at the bar and I see this tall man (taller than me and I am 6'2") that looks incredibly like DC DEEP--clean chiseled features and all.

SO, I am like "DC!!" (except I used his real name).

And he's like--"Lex?!?!"

And then we hugged and kissed and he and his hubby ( a rugged Daddy) groped and teased and chatted with me before they went to dinner.

Gosh this man and his hubby sure know how to wrap a man in their big strong arms and make him feel good.

So, I intro'd DC and hubby to Built and Hubby and DC's hubby started groping this bald bear that was with Built (actually, DC's Hubby was groping and daddying every man within site).

I had kid duty that night as Mrs. Lex had plans and it sure was tough to leave so early (8 pm).

More hilarity and fun ensued after you guys left, handsome.

But, as they say, what happens in the Hippo stays in the Hippo. :biggrin1:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
naughty said:
HOw wonderful!

Now you are making me think about breaking my resolve and meeting Lex for lunch or something. We dont even live that far from each other. I probably am pretty near you too, DC.

Well, it's not like I am gonna do anything inappropriate. It's just salad and diet coke, sis.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Rikter8 said:
Hmm..... 9 hours and 16 minutes.....driving "Safe speed"

So, driving Corey Speed....probably oh 6 hours flat.

Hmm...tempting.

If you're coming here, then we need to meet and hang in the gay bars in DC.

Naughty, Zora, Bronxy, and Mercurialbliss can come and be our Fag Hags.

Set the date.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love to hear stories of people accidentally bumping into one another. I somehow doubt that I will ever accidentally bump into anybody from this site considering where I live. But if I ever make another trip across America I would make a detour to meet a few of you. Hell, I would even meet a few of you in a gay bar if that is what it took (though you would have to promise not to get me drunk and take advantage:wink: .)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Heheh, yes, Lex, my husband (Tawse) is exceptionally gregarious, is he not? I don't know if you noticed the two handsome deaf men Tawse and I were with before we left. HOT men! And you don't have to be scared of Tawse (or me..) we are as harmless as we need to be. And the offer from long ago still stands, you are welcome in our home any time. Come find out if I'm as good a cook as I claim to be!

Stronzo, yes, The Hippo is a gay bar in Baltimore. My first time there, we usually go to The Baltimore Eagle when we are in the area. Come on down. DC is easier for me, but we can get to "Balmer," I think it's actually a little more fun (if you are interested in the "historical/educational/etc stuff", DC is the place... I do love the museums and architecture here)

Lellelind, if I ever get to Naestved to visit my incredibly beautiful Dansk friends, maybe we could meet somewhere in between.

GoneA, you know where Baltimore and Washinton are. <g>

Naughty, I'll meet you and/or Lex for lunch or dinner ANY time.

Pecker, thanks. As always, you are on target. That's the place.

Rikter8, I've done the trip back from Michigan to DC several times. I don't care how fast you LIKE to drive, there are limiting factors... do you know a better route that I don't know about? I hate the PA turnpike. I hate driving through Ohio. LOL and don't kid yourself if you hit the DC beltway. Between 5 am and 10 pm, more than 5 miles an hour just does not happen. But come on over, anyway.

Steve, bring it on.

Dolf, you are also welcome any time. We can definitely get ya drunk, but only you can decide if you want to turn to the dark side. I'm not headed north of the 49th any time soon, but it may happen eventually. In the mean time, if you ever get to visit DC, let me know. I love playing host and tour guide.

And Zora, we've talked about it before... it will happen... you know what I mean!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:
Aww shucks, you know it will! My place or yours, it doesn't matter.

Zora--we chatted about our affection for you for some bit. The Madame is seldom far from thought!

JeffBlack--stop teasing me with your ass.

Dolf--you will be fine no matter where we go.

MercurialBliss--We will keep that in mind.

Also--Art is not that far from DC either.

Stronzo--up for the drive down state?

Let's roll!!