Lexington – Mandingo Pounds the shit out of who?

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who is the hottest chick that Lex, Jack or Mandingo really slams? I mean pounding it; rock hard, furiously balls deep?

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mandingo pounded the shit out of Leah Luv in one scene, Spring Thomas, and Lacey Duvalle in her younger, tiny days. Lexington pounded the hell out of Jewel DeNile and Belladonna. Oh yeah he did permanent damage to Aurora Snow in a 3 some with Erik Everhard. That scene was so bad (or good) that I never could look at Aurora the same again. Both of her holes were literally hanging open after the damage was done.

invision99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know theres a scene where monet devine is riding mandingo and goin hard it balls deep every bounce. so awesome

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i know theres a scene where monet devine is riding mandingo and goin hard it balls deep every bounce. so awesome

Yeah that is definitely a good one. There's a link to it in some thread here somewhere. Mandingo really goes to town, more than I've seen him able to do in any other scene, and she constantly asks for more and harder.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've seen Balladonna give lex as good as she got and even deep throat him (according to wikipedia, she's the only one who has fully managed that, though I don't doubt it would be no problem to Heather Brooke - Queen of the Deep-Throaters)).

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
u have GOT to watch the scene with Anastasia Blue from "Little White Chicks and Big Black Monster Dicks 3"

She takes on Lexington Steele, Jack Napier and Jake Steed :eek::eek:

This isn't just a normal gangbang; she get POUNDED from all holes.

At the end, after Lex and Jake have cum, Napier still has a few more minutes to go, so he just drags Anastasia to the floor and starts re-fucking her up the ass. :eek:

Throughout, the 3 guys just impale her, balls deep, and although she's acting, she really shows her "pain". :wink:

When she starts saying "oh my god, why are you here?", one of them just stuffs her mouth with cock so she will shut up, and her eyes start bulging out.

Just an absolutely HOT SCENE; one of the best :smile:

wsbfan1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Leanni Lei got pounded good by Lex in a gym in a memorable scene. And any scene he had with Darla Crane she got her shit pounded.

mad_j_O

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mandingo pounded the shit out of Leah Luv in one scene, Spring Thomas, and Lacey Duvalle in her younger, tiny days. Lexington pounded the hell out of Jewel DeNile and Belladonna. Oh yeah he did permanent damage to Aurora Snow in a 3 some with Erik Everhard. That scene was so bad (or good) that I never could look at Aurora the same again. Both of her holes were literally hanging open after the damage was done.

have u links of clips u mentioned in 4-20-2008?..i'll be really thankfull:smile:

Hugh G. Rection

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a very hot video of Mandingo and lily thai where she takes him balls deep, squirts, and basically impales herself ontop. Very hot. Also lex did a scene with Bree olsen where she takes his whole dick with extreme pleasure, and cali cox did one like that as well. Easily 3 of the hottest scenes.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay