Lexington Steele Tag Teams and Gang Bangs

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lex with Erick and three more buddies take on Judy Star--she wants dp in every hole:eek:... Get the lube and get ready to explode
Judy Star gets Gangbanged - Hardcore sex video - Tube8.com

FUCK BRO ! this is one of the BEST Threads you've done !:biggrin1:
I read somewhere that EE is bi? with all the mfm and gangbang videos I've seen with him , I can believe it . and a lot where he is on the bottom while SEVERAL guys climb on the chick for a ride and he NEVER loose his hard on !
He is a TRUE sport !, The kind of guy you really want to male bond with on or off the camera !
Lex is awesome too, i would LOVE to know what goes on in private when these guys aren't on cam? I wonder if they are buddies and if they hook up for their own pleasure ?

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've made a Erik Everhard thread. Hope you like it.

I read somewhere that EE is bi? with all the mfm and gangbang videos I've seen with him , I can believe it . and a lot where he is on the bottom while SEVERAL guys climb on the chick for a ride and he NEVER loose his hard on !
He is a TRUE sport !, The kind of guy you really want to male bond with on or off the camera !
Lex is awesome too, i would LOVE to know what goes on in private when these guys aren't on cam? I wonder if they are buddies and if they hook up for their own pleasure ?

VoyeurEx

Legendary Member
Media

I hope for FUCK'S SAKE that he IS so he can PROBE MY PIEHOLE with that BEAUTIFUL BIG WHITE FUCKIN' COCK!!!!