LF: Big Cock to Seduce my wife

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by ottawareacpl, Jul 24, 2009.

1. ottawareacpl

ottawareacpl New Member

A little about us:

She's 39 yo, 155lbs but has a very nice body. She's got long blonde hair, and a beautiful face. She's a 38D and usually shaves. Navel is pierced and has a tattoo. She dresses conservatively, yet sexily.

She's witty and intelligent and can see through most people's BS right away. She's the outdoors type, loves being outside, camping/atving etc. She loves animals. She's also very creative.

We live near Ottawa, and would like to find someone relatively local to us.

We have had some experience, however she is very reluctant to try again. The problem is, she does like "larger" tools. She fantasizes about it in the bedroom, and often comments on guys' bulges when we are out and about. She often jokes about picking up guys while we are out, but never follows through. I can't really see her taking up with a total stranger.

Sounds bleak doesn't it? It's not really. I know from experience that she is willing to explore quite a bit. She secretly enjoys attention and will go pretty far if given a good opportunity. She also loves the feel of a large cock inside her.

So? You are still reading? Why, I am not sure, but since you have come this far, this is what I am going to recommend. Since my wife has a thing for big cocks, and you definitely have one... I am going to help you get into my wife's pants. If you are into quick experience without much work involved, you should stop reading now.

First, you must be fit, not necessarily a hard-body type, but not out of shape. Of course, you will be hung... at last 8" and thick. You will be articulate and classy. You must be able to hold up a conversation that consists of more than just sexual innuendo.

You must be willing to take this slow, and get to know both her and I. I will give you hints as to what she likes to hear, but it will be up to you to seduce her. If you have enough in common with her to develop a bit of a relationship, that's great.

She really does seem to need some sort of connection with anyone she sleeps with. In fact, the only times she has slept with others, the guys had all known her for years before the first encounter.

So, if you are fit, classy, very well endowed, patient and very adventurous, let me know. We can decide what our next steps will be.

Attached is a pic to get you an idea of what she looks like.

Thanks

#1 ottawareacpl, Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
  2. crescendo69

Gold Member

It sounds like you really care for her needs. Good luck in your search.

3. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    wouldn't it be easier to just get a strapon...

4. ottawareacpl

ottawareacpl New Member

Perhaps, but I'd have to warm it up first.

5. LT17

LT17 New Member

Hey nice guy here near Ottawa as well
    I am 6' 210 nice build work out - 40 with 8 uncut nice thickness
    wife complains it is too big at times
    would love to meet Betsy and have some fun times - she is very attractive
    most of my free time is weekday afternoons- lets me and see if i can entice her!
    tks

6. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

You are very percetive of your wife aren't you. She sounds like a right miserable trophy to me.

7. supersizeme23cm

Albums:
    ok - seeing u asked me nicely - ill fuck her.

Oops sorry... Ottawa - my cock aint that big

8. man4couple

man4couple New Member

Preview hello i arab man from syria live and work in u.a.e plz add me yahoocom
    i seeking man &woman
    i top man
    (topppman55)
    topppman55@yahoo.com

Draft saved Draft deleted