Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys!

I haven't seen a post like this yet, but please tell me if I missed it.
I have been thinking about playing tabletop roleplaying games for quite some time now, but unfortunately, my friends are not interested in it. I know there are many subreddits on Reddit to find a group to play with, but I rarely have any luck there. (I won't give up tho :))

So I thought I start a thread here where we could gather together and try to find GMs/DMs and players for our SFW or NSFW games. Everyone is welcome regardless of sexuality, gender, the game/system they play, etc.

That being said, let me post my own ad.

Name: Bear

Pronouns: He/Him

Timezone: GMT +1 (from Hungary)

Preferred systems: D&D 5e, VTM v5, Pathfinder 2e, Monsterhearts 2

Preferred way to play: Play-by-post (PbP), (Have no experience with live/video chat roleplay but might be interested)

Roleplay experience: I am still a newbie in the world of ttrpgs, but not a complete beginner. I have experience with Monsterhearts 2, Demigods by Jason Miller and D&D 5e. All of the games I played so far were roleplay-heavy games with little to no combat, but I'm excited to experience more of it if I have the chance.
I tend to write longer posts. I'm not a professional writer but I try to give something to both my DM and my fellow players to work with. If needed, I can send an example of my writing.
I have a beginner level of understanding of Avrae, and a quite good grasp on the rules of D&D 5e, VTM v5, and MH2. I'm still learning the rules of Pathfinder 2e since I only recently changed to it because of what was going on with WoTC.

Favourite genres: I love dark fantasy and horror, but I'm open to any other genre. I'm also open to both SFW and NSFW games.

Additional information:
  • I'm 20 years old
  • I'm looking for LGBTQ+ friendly games
  • I prefer playing on Discord
  • My preferred languages are English and Hungarian
  • My DMs are open both here and on Discord. You can find me on disc as: Bearthelumberjack#2685

Thank you for reading ❤️ Don't hesitate to message me

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been thinking of getting back into Werewolf: the Apocalypse. I never played the RPG but I did play the trading card game growing up. I've been educating myself on the lovely lore, reading the tribe novels, getting myself ready to maybe even DM games. It will take me a little bit, but I'm determined.

Reactions: Subbearcub