Liam J

rtebaldi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is based in Snettisham, near to Kings Lynn, so the Grindr profile may well be real ...

Well I can look at his page and I’m not subbed.
Something else must be going on. When I look at the page it is locked. If it was open to anyone, people with subscriptions would be able to see it.

whoomp7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The question is why the access. What info is missing from this story?

I can’t speak as to why @Tagood7 may have access to Liam’s page.

But I can say that OF performers do sometimes grant people free access to their page. It’s definitely not something that doesn’t happen.

I had a performer (not Liam) grant me access to their page once, because I was subscribed to a couple of their friend’s pages, and so they were obviously trying to get me interested in subscribing to their page as well. I’ve also had a performer that I subscribed to in the past, but no longer subscribed to, grant me free access to try and entice me back to subscribing to them again.

So things like that do happen. But, again, I can’t comment on whether or not that is the case in this circumstance with this person.

Reactions: 1143446

I can’t speak as to why @Tagood7 may have access to Liam’s page.

But I can say that OF performers do sometimes grant people free access to their page. It’s definitely not something that doesn’t happen.

I had a performer (not Liam) grant me access to their page once, because I was subscribed to a couple of their friend’s pages, and so they were obviously trying to get me interested in subscribing to their page as well. I’ve also had a performer that I subscribed to in the past, but no longer subscribed to, grant me free access to try and entice me back to subscribing to them again.

So things like that do happen. But, again, I can’t comment on whether or not that is the case in this circumstance with this person.
That explanation makes sense. Random out of the blue freebie with no explanation, I can't buy that.

Reactions: whoomp7