Liam J

Here’s a video of what I see if I go to his page. As you see I’m not following him and I haven’t subscribed to him for ages. And a screen shot where he subscribed to me.
The rest of us don't have the access you do. If you don't know why Liam followed you, ask him. Why didn't you ask him the moment the bizarre started to happen?

Here’s a video of what I see if I go to his page. As you see I’m not following him and I haven’t subscribed to him for ages. And a screen shot where he subscribed to me.
Good for you!

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The rest of us don't have the access you do. If you don't know why Liam followed you, ask him. Why didn't you ask him the moment the bizarre started to happen?
Couldn’t be bothered and I muted his messages anyway.

Reactions: lordignis

E.R

Superior Member
Media
I really don’t care about it. I was just telling people because I thought it was open for everyone.

It would certainly be interesting to know what he's up to...his Snapchat is gone, his phone number is dead; he hasn't been the same since that WhatsApp drugs plea and the transgender sex videos he made, someone in an earlier post mentioned a photographer not willing to work with him maybe he's now making more videos, but they're either transgender too or with men.

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would certainly be interesting to know what he's up to...his Snapchat is gone, his phone number is dead; he hasn't been the same since that WhatsApp drugs plea and the transgender sex videos he made, someone in an earlier post mentioned a photographer not willing to work with him maybe he's now making more videos, but they're either transgender too or with men.
I’ll sent him a message and see if he answers me.

Attachments

Reactions: zalmoxe12 and E.R

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I messaged him. His reply was here’s a video you can pay me for.

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He subscribed to me too. I used to be subscribed to his. He does it so he can send messages to you with his pay to view videos.
I figured as I got a video instantly after. I muted him so I don’t get them anymore.

Reactions: mikedis

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope someone still pays for Liam.
He’s got a terrible track record, not sure why anyone would. You seem to clearly like him, why don’t you? I saved the photos I want off his and will never sub again.

Reactions: lordignis