Liam Neeson

nelly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Liam running naked! I think that's one if the horniest things I've ever seen! Man!

kcollier

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
willem dafoe for sure has the largest uncut functional 12-14 inch / 8-10 inches around cock amd knows how to use it properly. truth/

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
I've learned here that there usually isn't much point in arguing with celebrity penis fans, but I also don't see how anyone can't consider, with the ridiculous amount of money, PR, exaggeration and urban legend that a typical Hollywood penis shot will get in this era, that any of these are just random shots which weren't prepared for in some way or set up to look as flattering as possible. Of course your penis doesn't flop like that "soft". That's real life and you don't stand to make a few extra million if it does. Also, unless someone is 100% fully erect: jumping, running, or making their dick shake or swing in any way will likely make it appear much longer than it would otherwise, in addition to keeping people from figuring out exactly what they're seeing (like Falcon's quickdraw helicopter show). In other words, assume these are NOT just random flaccid penis shots. Everyone involved knows what's on the line beforehand. $

Not saying Liam might not be huge (when erect), just that you really can't judge by whatever they will present to you these days.

Take Care

PS @ Kcollier's 12-14inch Dafoe comment. I hope that was a joke, but you can Google "The Dance of the Sphinx & the Chimera" (what the attached picture is from) if you like. Of course he jumps up and down through much of it though. Here's a good article on it. And yes, they most likely put much of this "trivia" out there themselves. :mad:

Attachments

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
If Liam ever said "I'm hung like a horse" I might believe you. But he never has.
From observation, they themselves usually don't. All it takes is one or two strategically planted comments or jokes to get the ball rolling, and it spreads like wildfire. The fact that these guys even present a penis shot, much less one in-motion, speaks to the contrary. For years, movie people have found ways of conveniently "masking" specific parts of the body with absolutely no loss whatsoever to whatever the point of the scene was. Some of the time, you couldn't even tell that you didn't actually get to see anything unless you paused it or watched it in slow motion. If they're showing you someone's penis in 2013, it's pretty obvious what the reason is. Also, if anyone absolutely insisted on putting a clearly visible penis shot in anything, and any of these guys truly did not have any intention of starting penis rumors to promote themselves and wanted to assure themselves that something so totally unrelated had nothing to do with any boost in popularity, why not just use a double for the penis scene (or prosthetic,etc.) and openly admit to it? They're playing a character and it should have no more affect than the fact that any of them don't actually get their heads chopped off or turn into a werewolf,etc. in their movies.

And for the record, I like Liam Neeson's stuff, just not for his dick, and I tend to lose respect for all the celebrities who draw the penis card these days. It's cheap. I just don't see why anyone would be in such denial about acknowledging this new trend.

Sorry for the rant. :redface:

PupCup

Sexy Member
Media
Let's assume that you're completely right, that it's all a big machination by Hollywood and insidious PR agencies. I then ask:

SO WHAT?

It's big, it's gorgeous, and it's there for our enjoyment. We consume things on a daily basis that are neither "real" nor have our best interests at heart. Pointing this out is not only irrelevant but needlessly whiny, especially when arguing that Liam is "pulling the penis card." Please.