LIAR LIAR Measuring tape on fire!!

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If ever a remake of "Dynasty" is planned, I hope you'll be putting yourself forward for the rôle of Alexis. :cool:

Visions of Rubi with hair that's "exploded". His back to us. He spins round and says: "I'll get you Dexter...um..er...Alex8" :smile:

That slap hurt, by the way!!!

Apologies to Alex8, it was a dumb comment though I really didn't mean anything malicious by it, I assure you.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
If ever a remake of "Dynasty" is planned, I hope you'll be putting yourself forward for the rôle of Alexis. :cool:

Rôle?
Rôle?
Yes, I will, fair Alex ... but only so I can bitchslap the circonflexually pre10shus.:cool:

Apologies to Alex8, it was a dumb comment though I really didn't mean anything malicious by it, I assure you.

He is too intelligent to forgive you.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Rôle?
Rôle?
Yes, I will, fair Alex ... but only so I can bitchslap the circonflexually pre10shus.:cool:

He is too intelligent to forgive you.

-ouch, I know I have said stupid things on here, and had to make ammends, that is part of life, I typically won't edit what I have said, and just catch shit for it.
how bout you let alex decide who he will forgive and not forgive.
or.... is that your job?

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
-ouch, I know I have said stupid things on here, and had to make ammends, that is part of life, I typically won't edit what I have said, and just catch shit for it.
how bout you let alex decide who he will forgive and not forgive.
or.... is that your job?

RELAX DJG, Rubi's my bud...

Some people get a kick out of seeing hotties,
Rubi get's a kick out of seeing me squirm. :smile: He's only kidding....

Did my squirming do it for you, hey Rubi? Did it? I suggest you do something with your pouffed out Alexis Carrington hair - it's so 1980's! :biggrin1:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Alex8 please punish me and make all my dreams come true - I can dress like Alexis if you want....we can make a movie called "How Alex 8 Alexis"

:eek22: ...and I thought I knew him! First it's MB, now it's Rubi...

THIS JUST IN:

People lie over the internet - I kid you not. Keep your eyes peeled! :bigeyes2:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Did my squirming do it for you, hey Rubi? Did it?

Yes, yes, yes. I think your per diem should go up.

I suggest you do something with your pouffed out Alexis Carrington hair - it's so 1980's! :biggrin1:

I'm considering the other extreme ... trimming my pubes.:cool:
Hard to explain having so much hair down there.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm considering the other extreme ... trimming my pubes.:cool:
Hard to explain having so much hair down there.

Can I help? Please? We can either braid them or make dredlocks! We just won't ask MB to measure them because she's bound to get it all wrong! :tongue:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BREAKING NEWS:

Sources have just revealed that Mr B is actually three quarters of an A. It has been discovered that his publicist, ManlyBanisters is either unable to use a ruler, or she doesn't have to count. "I am a scoundrel and a liar," she professed while donning a Miss Piggy mask and wearing a sheer silk camisole.

Crowds are flocking in protest to this new revelation. Some demanding that they take Mr B for a test drive in order to see if he measures up, others wanting to take ManlyBanisters and teach her how to use a ruler, what other uses a ruler has and how to avoid making cock ups in the future.

We'll keep you posted with round the clock new updates!

THIS JUST IN:
BigGuy is a genius. Rih bends over, lifts up dress and receives ten thwacks from her own newly purchased ruler that BigGuy wrended from her little white knuckles. Yowza, my fanny is red! ManlyBan! I just can't stand for you to see me like this!!!!

The two bestest and funniest peeps in the world: Rihanna and Biguy. I love these peeps. Madeleine Kahn is the bomb. I loved Young Frankenstein.