Liberal promotion of laziness and apathy exacerbating recession

Discussion in 'Politics' started by B_starinvestor, May 18, 2009.

1. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

Exploiting public assistance programs has long been a recruiting tool for the Democratic Party; a stronghold for collecting votes and support for various Democratic campaigns (local, state, national and otherwise,) however, now the roots of this plague are prolonging the economic strife and strain on government funds in a manner that may soon catapult our jobless claims into unprecedented territory.

Liberals everywhere are lazily sucking up public funds and laughing at the mere thought of seeking employment. Some are picking up 'under the table' opportunities so as not to interfere with the public assistance eligibility.

Responsible adults [we know who they are] refuse to bleed taxpayers, and are performing odd jobs, mowing lawns, landscaping, etc., as they choose to take responsibility and actually provide for their families instead of relying on Obama to feed their families, etc.

One local businessman that lost his business is valeting at the airport instead of collecting public assistance/unemployment. While he is chasing cars, his liberal peers are smoking pot and laughing at the people that are driving around town with lawnmowers and weedeaters.

Europe must sound great to the lazy ane apathetic.

Seventy-year old men are staining decks, painting houses, mowing lawns...because they possess dignity and independence. Thirty year-old liberals are playing video games until their unemployment runs out.

I'll take those seventy year-olds six days a week and twice on Sundays over the thirty-somethings with their hands out.

All day every day.

2. pym

pym New Member

But Star.....isn't your hand out everytime your Dads pension check comes around? Does your hypocrisy know any limits? I think you need to go to prison and be somebody's Bucka-Bucka bitch.

3. B_starinvestor

Its clear that you are on a porch smoking pot with your 'boys' on your unemployment checks.

You're welcome. {from your boss - the taxpayer}

4. pym

pym New Member

I have never had an un-employment check in my life Festor. Been working 29 years too. And i do enjoy a good smoke....oh yes i do.
    Hey Festor....when you look in the mirror, do you see the same idiot that we all see in your words?

5. B_starinvestor

Working the kitchen at the asylum isn't included in the national employment numbers.

The few years you were in Scouts and the military are commendable, after that you took a nosedive.

Brings back memories of some of the people that were involved in the JFK assassination. Former military people, half-cocked, conspiracy fuck-ups..one day they're with Cuba, next day they're with the U.S. and so forth.

Going crazy the whole time.

Good luck. Tell your supervisor 'hey' that guy isn't being paid nearly enough to supervise you.

6. D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

"...laziness... apathy... public assistance programs... Liberals everywhere are lazily sucking up public funds... relying on Obama to feed their families... liberal peers are smoking pot... Europe must sound great to the lazy ane apathetic... Thirty year-old liberals are playing video games until their unemployment runs out... thirty-somethings with their hands out."

You know what, star?

You have little actual interest in politics.

You really wish to demagogue.

You seem to be writing the same thread over and over.

I saw the thread's title and the name "starinvestor" and it's like seeing a variation of one of those "Straight guy: ever sucked cock?" threads (those threads that keep popping up on LPSG again and again in altering forms).

7. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Star, I know you enjoy a good rant, but this thin gruel is a pretty poor excuse for one.

8. B_starinvestor

Coincidental how the liberal ideals seem to keep causing problems for our society.

whoever sucks whoever's cock doesn't impact me at all. But several of these other issues are causing problems, WT.

9. B_starinvestor

Wondering where you have been...:tongue:

Just sayin'

lots of libs partyin it up nowadays on unemployment....irritating, buddy

10. MalakingTiti

Gold Member

Albums:
    What a fucking asshole this guy is. Hey fuck face. Don't you ever give it a rest?

11. pym

pym New Member

"A few years", eh Festor? Try 4 years in the US NAVY. Try 6 years in the scouts. Made LIFE SCOUT rank too.....would have made EAGLE. But oh yeah.....went in the NAVY @ 17 years old. Your 36.....and still living at home. Oh! how i wish i could trade my life for yours. And now you are going off on our military........Brings back memories for you eh Festor? You were not there. And you still aren't. I'm thinking you are in very serious need of potent psychotropic medications and a round the clock staff of psychiatrists.
    It's the rubber room for you mister. :Eyecrazy:

12. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I was wondering the same. :wink:

Let me tell you, none of my libtard friends is out "partying it up on unemployment". None. They're all too busy either trying to keep their jobs or else looking for work. I don't know where you get these things and I don't suspect you do.

You need to give this kind of crap a rest.

13. lucky8

Gold Member

If I couldn't find a job and was running out of money, you better believe I'd be taking back some of the money I put into the system. I find it really hard to believe that that many people actually enjoy being on unemployment. You can't really live off of it except for the essentials, and it seems like it would be very degrading to one's pride and ego. Sure, there is probably a fair amount of people who abuse the system, and shame on them. But let's not forget you don't just automatically get unemployment, especially if you haven't earned much money in the past (sp? I can never remember which term to use). Those who draw benefits do not draw nearly as much as they make when employed, and those who are "lazy" and have never worked or have barely worked don't qualify for much (if anything at all) because benefits are based on earnings. Something tells me the vast majority of people, republicans and democrats alike, don't want to be on unemployment anymore than they want to be unemployed

...btw, I just got home from a 9 hour day of work and I'm high as a fucking kite right now, this lazy pot smoker is not all that lazy...

#13 lucky8, May 18, 2009
    Last edited: May 18, 2009
  14. B_starinvestor

Why is it that every sixty or seventy-something that I know that is out there working at this age does not support these liberal public assistance programs...and they are doing handy-man jobs after being laid off from Ford, GM, Delta, Kroger, local shops, etc., but there are others that beckon for their unemployment check, golfing, bitching about fairness, etc.?

It all boils down to responsibility...as I pointed out in another thread. Whether it is an adult or a kid; those that don't take responsibility are fed by those that do.

That will never change.

And going to Europe won't change the fact that some people do

and some people don't.

Right now, a lot of libs don't. Some conservatives don't as well.

But the libs have the trump card on public assistance. That's indisputable.

15. B_starinvestor

Lucky,

Yes you do automatically get unemployment if you worked for an employer that paid unemployment insurance.

Benefits are based on earnings, but they are still benefits. I won't get to personal with this, but the employer gets unemployment reports on every [former] employee each month.

95% of my ex-employees were getting unemployment checks long after they had a new job.

They just have their new employer hold their earnings until the unemployment runs out.

You are sharp. But you are young.

Wait until you get out there and experience some of this rape. That's not an insult.

That's me sayin you will be shocked at what goes on.

16. pym

pym New Member

Star....you are an insufferable cunt. Millions of people....my fellow Americans are HURTING right now. And cunts like you have to single them out, according to your completely twisted outlooks. I seriously doubt you know any of these HANDYMEN old folks you claim to know loads of. In fact it is clear to anyone, that you are just making your shit up as you go along. I KNOW America far better than you. You are the very worst our country has ever puked up into the gutter.

17. B_starinvestor

Your 'fellow americans' are hurting.

Give it a rest, douchebag.

I do, in fact, know several of the people I spoke of.

Where were your patriotic battlecries and pleas of love of country before the teleprompter sultan was sworn in?

You love the country...but only when your hero is in the Oval Office.

What a patriot.

You're not much different than the folks at Al-Queda.

Blind worship and no ability to rationalize.

A low level coffee-server with a badge that failed out of high school.

18. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Look who's fuckin' talkin???

19. B_starinvestor

Funny how the popularity of a public-assistance President skyrockets in tough times.

Reward the lazy.

Punish the ambitious.

Liberalism.

20. midlifebear

Gold Member

Dear Star:

I let me assuage your fears. I know for a fact that when you're 75 years-old Wal-Mart will have a job waiting for you as a "greeter" at one of their stores. You'll look cute in the blue shirt with the yellow smiley face emblazoned across the front. But you'll also need to submit to regular drug tests to keep your retirement job.

Draft saved Draft deleted