Liberals = Cowardly Hypocrites

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I love how the Liberals said for 8 years that "dissent is the highest form of patriotism", but now that
they have a black Democrat in office, if you don't like a certain tax, aren't below the poverty level, and
don't take a H1N1 shot, you're a "racist, teabagging redneck". How open-minded.

I love the whole dynamic sweep of your statement. It is such a model of stereotyping, and as such keeps me reminded of the whole sweeping generalizations made by President George W. Bush: "You're either with me or against me."

This isn't even a good try at trying to be a flaming troll. Your content consists of cliches, and not very good ones at that.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
If a conservative can win Ted Kennedy's seat in Massachusetts, a
conservative can win anywhere. We're making a comeback and you liberals
can't stand it. I actually think it's quite humorous :smile::biggrin1::cool:

Who is this "we" ? One small man writing from Heartland Central America decides there is a "we" and an "Us"?

Pray tell why is the color of Conservative "Red"? Isn't that a commie color? Are you deciding to be a "pink"?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media

I would just like to point out for consideration that the OP has been registered on the site all of two days, and at the time he was compelled to post two simultaneous inflammatory, yet vacuous threads, he had 12 posts total under his belt.

Also, he's here to "meat straight bros" and he's "not into black guys".

he's a racist flaming troll?

Excuse me, he has preferences.

Even though at the bottom line he is a racist flaming troll.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:eek: Boy...don't the topics of politics and religion bring out testiness! I'd rather come to LPSG to admire nice cocks (and asses:wink:)...The poster is probably hugging himself with delight over manipulating so many of us:mad:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:eek: Boy...don't the topics of politics and religion bring out testiness! I'd rather come to LPSG to admire nice cocks (and asses:wink:)...The poster is probably hugging himself with delight over manipulating so many of us:mad:
The trick is NOT to take the bait.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media

Couldn't resist an easy target. He has yet to "meet" Trinity. And if he gets banned, he didn't "win".

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As an avid lover of white men, I must say that Axmann would look a lot better in his photos with a big, black dick in his mouth than a political thought. However, it won't be mine considering that I grow limp at the sight of intellectual impotence.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
As an avid lover of white men, I must say that Axmann would look a lot better in his photos with a big, black dick in his mouth than a political thought. However, it won't be mine considering that I grow limp at the sight of intellectual impotence.

No, intellectual shortcomings. That's a turn off right there.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I love this man.
Oh look. Axmann has a bromance, Axman has a bromance. Actually, Axmann could be conntom's gay alter ego. Stratedude could be conntom's alter ego too. Somebody should really look into that.

I also love it when someone who is gay or black or hispanic stands with those of use who identify with the Tea Party. We are not racist homophobes. We don;t like the direction gov;t is heading in and want to stop it. Things of sexual orientation or race do not matter to us as it is portrayed.
There is plenty of evidence from signs and behavior displayed by your gang very much to the contrary. At best you are in the minority. You are disingenous to not recognize this.

I think it takes a particularly strong soul to be gay or be a minority and stand up to this administration and I applaud you who do such as Axmann.
Are you serious? This is the most gay and minority positive administration ever. I can think of a few administrations in the not so distant past where it took courage to stand up. Been there. Done that.

Conntom: talking out of ass per usual.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love this man.

I also love it when someone who is gay or black or hispanic stands with those of use who identify with the Tea Party. We are not racist homophobes.
Sorry, but polls of teabaggers themsleves prove otherwise.

Maybe YOU personally aren't a racist homophobe, but you are unquestionably aligning yourself with a movement that not only tolerates racism and homophobia, but actively peddles it.

D

deleted15807

Maybe YOU personally aren't a racist homophobe, but you are unquestionably aligning yourself with a movement that not only tolerates racism and homophobia, but actively peddles it.

They need all the hate groups in order to win elections. Selling the nebulous 'small government' slogan is not enough. So give me your anti-abortionists, give me your anti-immigrants, give me your racists, give me your homophobes, give me your Muslim haters, give them all and then and only then can we win. And we won on a platform of hate and intolerance....and spit.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They need all the hate groups in order to win elections. Selling the nebulous 'small government' slogan is not enough. So give me your anti-abortionists, give me your anti-immigrants, give me your racists, give me your homophobes, give me your Muslim haters, give them all and then and only then can we win. And we won on a platform of hate and intolerance....and spit.

Ironically, these hate groups represent the same people so their numbers wouldn't grow THAT much.

I stop reading the Politics forum for 2 days and THIS is the pathetic bullshit I come back to??? Is this the Twilight Zone? WTF happened?!? :eek::confused::eek:

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

The Boston Tea Party the other day was about 90% white. Massachusetts is 88% white. I find the turnout was just about perfect to reflect the state and that speaks to the inclusiveness of the Tea Party as people who share fiscal conservatism and that's all we need to share.

However, the only angry 100% white crowd there was the protestors. Interesting....

There are racists on both ends of the spectrum. I think we can BOTH admit that. I don't let the fringe define me as you should not either.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
The Boston Tea Party the other day was about 90% white. Massachusetts is 88% white. I find the turnout was just about perfect to reflect the state and that speaks to the inclusiveness of the Tea Party as people who share fiscal conservatism and that's all we need to share.

However, the only angry 100% white crowd there was the protestors. Interesting....

There are racists on both ends of the spectrum. I think we can BOTH admit that. I don't let the fringe define me as you should not either.
There are a hell of a lot more racists on your end of the spectrum by far - openly, blatantly so.

Your 'the other side does it too' deflection won't fly here.

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are a hell of a lot more racists on your end of the spectrum by far - openly, blatantly so.

Your 'the other side does it too' deflection won't fly here.

It is not deflection.

Black Liberation Theology anyone?

The State Poet of NJ writing about killing all white and raping their women.

Please. The left is full of people that hate me for the color of my skin. But, I don;t do you the disservice of defining you by some of those who are currently aligned with you - President Obama included (he signed on for the Black Liberation Theology)