Liberals Don't Pay Taxes

ClintHardBall

Experimental Member
Media
What's with all the liberals over at MSNBC not paying their fair share??? I thought this was their platform, their mantra, their goal in life was to make the 1% pay more. Mr. Sharpton is in the 1% but owes more than $4.5 million in back taxes, Melissa (forgot her last name) is in the 1% her and her husband owe thousands, Toure Neblett owes thousands.

How many kids are starving because they are not paying their fair share. And does anyone see the hypocrisy here? How many abortions can't be funded due to their negligence, how many illegal's can't enter this country or get health care??

Joking aside where is the outrage on the left???

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a TV Show, kinda like FOX NEWS with a different label, different brand name, with basically the same number of commercials with similar sponsors, many of whom don't pay any taxes either. Notwithstanding the thousands of unemployed comedians, might I suggest the age old Adage, "Bullshit makes the World go around":rolleyes::biggrin1: peace out, Bob

Onyxpumper

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wait...Al Sharpton is in the 1%!? Wouldn't have thought 5 million net worth would get someone there. Also, i'm sure there are people in every political group who has money stashed off-shore to avoid paying taxes...so there's that. Nice topic though. lol

ClintHardBall

Experimental Member
Media
Wow Vince did this topic hit a nerve????

I just think its funny to see liberals spouting off about taxes when they are offenders of not paying taxes just like republicans.

Making over $350k annually puts you in the 1% bracket

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
You can't be serious with this can you? Ask yourself. Do you really want to start a conservative/republican tax baddy bad hit list? I'm sure no one on this site feels very much up for the tit for tat. Sure they don't really want to stoop to the maturity level of a nine year old but that doesn't mean that multiple people can't post the fuckery rap sheets of every last conservative/republican to do all that jazz separately.

It would not take long for the names you've mentioned to get buried under a massive pile of who-dun-it styled posts about conservatives/republicans.

Just sayin.

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media
Mr. Sharpton is in the 1% but owes more than $4.5 million in back taxes.

Wait...Al Sharpton is in the 1%!? Wouldn't have thought 5 million net worth would get someone there. Also, i'm sure there are people in every political group who has money stashed off-shore to avoid paying taxes...so there's that. Nice topic though. lol

Al Sharpton is a fucking embarrassment.

But he's an embarrassment that gets ratings and publicity... so the band plays on...

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG liberals are human, too.

Liberals preach, everyone should pay its share - at the same time do they avoid paying tax

Conservatives preach, the classic family is holy - at the same time fucks the family father neigbours son

Onyxpumper

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Al Sharpton is a fucking embarrassment.

But he's an embarrassment that gets ratings and publicity... so the band plays on...

No disputing any of that; I think he's let the fame & over processed hair get to him. Both fortunately and unfortunately, he has the platform to bring issues to light that might otherwise be swept into oblivion.

ClintHardBall

Experimental Member
Media
The list for both liberals and republicans that are tax offenders would be completely equal. COMPLETELY EQUAL. The difference is republics would rather lessen the tax burden while liberals want everyone else to pay so they can avoid it. It's better to use and abuse other peoples money just don't touch there's.

ClintHardBall

Experimental Member
Media
Al Sharpton has a Platform??? That might just be the funniest thing I heard all day. Tell me what is Mr. Sharpton's platform? He is a greedy money hungry piece of shit. Don't think for 1 minute that any of his so called platforms don't involve large sums of CASH. He is one of the reasons there is such a divide along racial lines these days. He perpetuates and amplifies the stereotypes, creates issues out of non issues and for some reason blacks continue to follow him.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Al Sharpton has a Platform??? He is one of the reasons there is such a divide along racial lines these days. He perpetuates and amplifies the stereotypes, creates issues out of non issues and for some reason blacks continue to follow him.

Number one... your use of the term "the blacks" is offensive because I know what you really mean. Using the term "the blacks" shows your hostility towards that particular ethnic subgroup. It's a term of veiled aggression...

... and I'm calling you out on it.

And on top of that, you have the fucking nerve to put the blame for this country's systemic racism that pre-dates the birth of Al Sharpton by hundreds of years firmly on his shoulders. Al Sharpton isn't even close to being .0001% of a reason of why there is a divide among racial lines "these days".

The ONLY reason there is a racial divide is the fact that our country operates on a system of white supremacy. This US form of white supremacy stands on pillars of white privilege, excessive police force and Jim Crow. The Jim Crow of our lifetime is the "War on Drugs" which was the last great white hope.

The fact that you think that Al Sharpton has anything to do with the "divide along racial lines these days" shows that you have ZERO understanding of matters that pertain to race and ethnicity.

Al Sharpton is responsible for his own life... he is a member of the American "elite" and therefore isn't subject to the day to day evils of white supremacy like most African Americans are. His wealth shields him from hearing most of the notes of the "song of white supremacy" that is sung everyday by white America.

You sing that song too... this thread is all about you singing your heart out.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
The list for both liberals and republicans that are tax offenders would be completely equal. COMPLETELY EQUAL. The difference is republics would rather lessen the tax burden while liberals want everyone else to pay so they can avoid it. It's better to use and abuse other peoples money just don't touch there's.
I don't think that a person's opinion on what tax rates should be really has any bearing on how each individual will pay (or not pay) their taxes. And I think pretty much every politician understands that. Like most economic topics, there's a fairly large difference between what is good for an individual financially and what is good for the country economically. People generally tend toward being self-serving financially, but economic policy can't control their checkbooks.

Tax policy is about what you think the country's policies for raising funds should be in order to pay the bills. Yes some people will try to evade them, but those people will likely try to evade taxes no matter how low they go. I'm sure the more conservative folks that want to slash taxes and are evading in the meantime would continue evading even if taxes were decreased. It's not like tax evaders are executing a cleverly calculated gambit, they're just cheaters.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm a liberal and I pay plenty of taxes. So STFU.

Ditto.

Number one... your use of the term "the blacks" is offensive because I know what you really mean. Using the term "the blacks" shows your hostility towards that particular ethnic subgroup. It's a term of veiled aggression...

And on top of that, you have the fucking nerve to put the blame for this country's systemic racism that pre-dates the birth of Al Sharpton by hundreds of years firmly on his shoulders. Al Sharpton isn't even close to being .0001% of a reason of why there is a divide among racial lines "these days".

The ONLY reason there is a racial divide is the fact that our country operates on a system of white supremacy. This US form of white supremacy stands on pillars of white privilege, excessive police force and Jim Crow. The Jim Crow of our lifetime is the "War on Drugs" which was the last great white hope.

The fact that you think that Al Sharpton has anything to do with the "divide along racial lines these days" shows that you have ZERO understanding of matters that pertain to race and ethnicity.

Al Sharpton is responsible for his own life... he is a member of the American "elite" and therefore isn't subject to the day to day evils of white supremacy like most African Americans are. His wealth shields him from hearing most of the notes of the "song of white supremacy" that is sung everyday by white America.

You sing that song too... this thread is all about you singing your heart out.

QFT, Tripod, and thanks for calling this exactly what it is.

He claims later in the thread that liberals and conservatives are equally guilty, yet his thread is called Liberals Don't Pay Taxes in which his opening salvo (not so coincidentally) only names three black people: Sharpton, Neblett, and Melissa Harris Perry.

Then he compounds the insult by suggesting republicans would rather lessen the tax burden. Yeah, for the WEALTHY.

So yes, quite clear the intent and purpose of THIS p.o.s. thread, which incidentally, he can stick up his *********.

Last edited:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Al Sharpton has a Platform??? That might just be the funniest thing I heard all day. Tell me what is Mr. Sharpton's platform? He is a greedy money hungry piece of shit. Don't think for 1 minute that any of his so called platforms don't involve large sums of CASH. He is one of the reasons there is such a divide along racial lines these days. He perpetuates and amplifies the stereotypes, creates issues out of non issues and for some reason blacks continue to follow him.
Funny how you neglect the reason for the racial divide, namely individuals like you who would rather sweep all wrong doing by white officials under the rug and instead place the blame on the victims. Do the words "Don't run...respect the officers...if you're shot it's your fault" sound familiar? Does supporting stop and frisk seem familiar?

Non issues? Like refusing to allow the death of a Florida teen from going unreported and investigated? Perhaps he should have taken your advice and looked the other way allowing open season on all people of color?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wow Vince did this topic hit a nerve????
As most of your tedious baiting does. Like a toothache.

I just think its funny to see liberals spouting off about taxes when they are offenders of not paying taxes just like republicans.
You have some stats on the amount liberals don't pay vs the amounts Republicans don't pay? The does IRS track that? Or did you pull that one out of the same hole that you get the rest of your ideas?

He didn't use the term "the blacks" in the post you quoted. He wrote "blacks" and in my understanding, there is a difference in meaning between the two.

ClintHardBall

Experimental Member
Media
Yet again this is why the term "discrimination" has completely LOST its value. COMPLETELY. I point out that people like Sharpton using their pulpit fuel the fire of racist issues when race does not play a part at all. Twana Brawlee, Michael Brown, and countless others. Call me what you want I could care less. At least I don't try to hide behind a vale of false accusations.

And for the record my use of the term liberals in the title should have been those who voice the most concern about taxes are usually the ones not paying.