Liberals Don't Pay Taxes

ClintHardBall

Experimental Member
Media
Cool Naughty teacher. Quick question are you a teacher? What is the real story behind the common core testing. Is the union for it or against it. but as a teacher where do you stand? If your not a teacher sorry for the questions.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And for the record my use of the term liberals in the title should have been those who voice the most concern about taxes are usually the ones not paying.
Again this is supposition on your part. It doesn't matter whether you call them "liberals" or "those who voice the most concern about taxes"; you don't have a fact to cite that will back up your statement. Naming four people who you claim are behind on their taxes, doesn't mean that a whole bunch of other people with similar political views are also not paying. I mean, it's a childish argument that you are positing.

If it's just an opinion based on your observations, fine. Say so, rather than stating it as a matter of fact and trying to have an argument as if what you claim is a real thing.

To my way of thinking, people who don't pay taxes are more likely to keep their mouths shut on the subject and those who do pay are more likely to be squealing about them. I actually have my monthly company tax bill of 7890.51 on my desk right now that I am going to pay as soon as finish typing this.

Last edited:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yet again this is why the term "discrimination" has completely LOST its value. COMPLETELY. I point out that people like Sharpton using their pulpit fuel the fire of racist issues when race does not play a part at all. Twana Brawlee, Michael Brown, and countless others. Call me what you want I could care less. At least I don't try to hide behind a vale of false accusations.

And for the record my use of the term liberals in the title should have been those who voice the most concern about taxes are usually the ones not paying.
Once AGAIN you attempt to divert attention away from the role you and others like you play in the racial divide. I know it's hard to admit that you attempt to hide racist tendencies but buddy you're not fooling anyone. So go ahead and blame Sharpton all the while ignoring perpetrators of a lighter hue

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yet again this is why the term "discrimination" has completely LOST its value. COMPLETELY. I point out that people like Sharpton using their pulpit fuel the fire of racist issues when race does not play a part at all. Twana Brawlee, Michael Brown, and countless others. Call me what you want I could care less. At least I don't try to hide behind a vale of false accusations.

It's veil.....

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cool Naughty teacher. Quick question are you a teacher? What is the real story behind the common core testing. Is the union for it or against it. but as a teacher where do you stand? If your not a teacher sorry for the questions.
Take it to PM.

You created this thread and once your true motives became evident you attempt to turn the discussion elsewhere. You couldn't be more see through if you were made of glass

Bardox

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sharpton is a race baiting drama queen that will do anything to get his face on TV. Melissa Harris Perry isn't much better. No quite as ego maniacal as Sharpton, but give it a few more years. Toure' is just a tool. Token black guy for "The Cycle". I watched their show at first, but never heard an original thought come out of his mouth. A pure propaganda hour. It was atleast slightly interesting when S.C.Cupp was there.

I knew Sharpton had a huge tax debt. Didn't know about MHP or Toure. Doesn't surprise me though. I am surprised at the amounts.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be a liberal is to be the left wing analog of the "conservative". The Republican and Democratic parties are corporate owned... they are the parties of greed with the Republicans taking the lead and the Dems following on wealth.

Liberals are bereft of ideology... they are low information consumers. If liberals took more time to ask the right questions, they might actually become something that is true.

There is only one TRUE leftist ideology and that is progressivism.

Everything positive about the Democratic party was brought about by progressivism not liberalism. Liberals like to appear as progressives and that was one of MSNBC's earlier aspirations before the rise of truly progressive voices like "Free Speech TV" and "Link TV".

Liberals believe that might makes right just like conservatives do... liberals are bullies who try to diminish and dominate their progressive counterparts. Simply put... they treat progressives like DIRT.

Obama didn't have ONE SINGLE progressive idea as a president but ran on a platform of progressivism. Progressives ALWAYS use the SOUND POLICIES of the progressive to get elected but when they get in office, they govern like a Republican-lite.

The only policies that are TRUE are progressive policies. Conservative, liberal, libertarian and moderation are all morally bankrupt and are lies designed to control the populace not actually help anyone.

The only help this country has ever gotten was from a progressive... liberals and conservatives are jokes and the fact that they convince people to support their fake ideologies speaks to how GROSSLY uninformed the voting populace really is.

FDR's New Deal was 100% PROGRESSIVE in nature, tone and execution. NAFTA, CAFTA, TPP and the end of welfare was brought to you by LIBERALS.

Yeah liberals, you soak up POLITICO, The Daily Beast, Huff Post, MSNBC, NPR, PBS etc... but there isn't a BIT of truth to be had with those organizations. You are filling your head with the intellectual version of mayonnaise. STOP IT!!!!! Watch "Democracy Now", read Chomsky and listen to Thom Hartmann.

Now back to liberals who don't pay taxes...

Sharpton does the best he can and you should be pissed at his corporate overloards who gave him a show when there were THOUSANDS of better choices of African American personalities who would have done a better job.

Sharpton was hired out of racism. Al Sharpton is among the handful of "black folk" in politics that most racist whites can name off of the top of their head... he was brought in to placate the African American population by a corporation that obviously doesn't have a clue of what it's like to be black. The fact that they thought Al Sharpton or MHP would be the "voice of Black America just illustrates how out of touch MSNBC corporate parents truly are.

Melissa Harris Perry isn't much better. No quite as ego maniacal as Sharpton, but give it a few more years.

Her 2nd biggest problem is that she is not smart and I have no idea how she earned her degrees. Her 1st biggest problem is that she is a out and out shill for the Obama administration without an ounce of impartiality.

Toure' is just a tool. Token black guy for "The Cycle". I watched their show at first, but never heard an original thought come out of his mouth.

Token black guy? MSNBC is committed to diversity and he reads from the same script as everyone else... you didnt hear any original thoughts because they all came from their corporate overlords. Toure isn't given a "platform", he's given a fucking "script".

A pure propaganda hour.

Propaganda of what? MSNBC doesn't hold to any ideals or values, so I find it hard to believe that they are propagandists of any sort.

What you mean to say is that they are shills for the Obama administration. To be a propagandist means that you must at least have an ideal or substance first... I see MSNBC as being completely devoid of ideal or substance.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's veil.....

It's also "theirs" not "there's" but then again, all considering...

Sharpton is a race baiting drama queen that will do anything to get his face on TV. Melissa Harris Perry isn't much better. No quite as ego maniacal as Sharpton, but give it a few more years. Toure' is just a tool. Token black guy for "The Cycle". I watched their show at first, but never heard an original thought come out of his mouth. A pure propaganda hour. It was atleast slightly interesting when S.C.Cupp was there.

I knew Sharpton had a huge tax debt. Didn't know about MHP or Toure. Doesn't surprise me though. I am surprised at the amounts.

I'd say there are quite a few race bating drama queens, ego maniacs, and "tools" as well as those who have a huge tax debt or at least have been caught with their hands in the "cookie jar"- white and black and from both sides of the political spectrum. Some hold high office and a few are seeking it.

So what's the point, other than those of YOU who only want to attack BLACK people?

Or maybe it's that Sharpton, Perry and
Toure' have "touched a nerve".

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say there are quite a few race bating drama queens, ego maniacs, and "tools" as well as those who have a huge tax debt or at least have been caught with their hands in the "cookie jar"- white and black and from both sides of the political spectrum. Some hold high office and a few are seeking it.

Agreed and I think you are being too magnanimous and kind.

It's not race baiting if the grievance is legitimate. I'll go one further and say that I don't think it's possible for black folk to "race bait" and I think "race baiting" is EXCLUSIVELY the domain of whites.

Bill O'Reilly, Michael Savage and Ann Coulter are "race baiters" but Sharpton and Perry are just clowns.

I'm being too hard on MHP but she surprised me by how hard she toed the line with the Obama administration's wrong-headed policies. The tax thing is just ridiculous though... I'll bet they don't make shit at MSNBC and they just made a bunch of money one year and didn't put any money back, were saddled with a huge tax bill and never were able to get out in front of it since. She barely teaches and her show has been reduced... I have no idea how Toure makes his money but I can't see his gig at "The Cycle" as paying much at all.

I think people would be surprised to know how MSNBC pays MHP and Toure.

Ronan Farrow is independently wealthy and so is Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews... Schultz has a radio show and that's always been how he's made his money. Chris Hayes has always had a dayjob at The Nation.

MSNBC probably pays Morning Joe well but I'll bet they nickel and dime everyone else.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Maybe, maybe not, Tripod. My point (correction, OUR point) however is that this thread IS race baiting bullshit in the FIRST place.

This whole thing is just a variation of (or MORE accurately, a CLARIFICATION of) Romney's "47%" remarks from May 2012 before a room full of that wealthy 2%, and as such is FULLY in keeping with party line and the conservative mindset regarding such.

As is their bigoted style of playing upon racial stereotypes (like Reagan's "welfare queen" and Bush's "Willie Horton"), by which they AND the o.p. invoke the usual perceived "villains" in their TYPICAL dog whistle attempt to inject race into an already bogus-assed premise.

And in so doing, he has done and become EXACTLY what Bardox accuses the three black people named in the original post of doing and being. Only Bardox didn't call HIM on it.

No, instead he chose to lend validity to the o.p. by attempting to discredit Sharpton, Harris-Perry, and Toure.

And as I said before, you are DEFINED not only by what you come here to condemn, but also by what you FAIL to condemn.

Last edited:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe, maybe not, Tripod. My point (correction, OUR point) however is that this thread IS race baiting bullshit in the FIRST place.

This whole thing is just a variation of (or MORE accurately, a CLARIFICATION of) Romney's "47%" remarks from May 2012 before a room full of that wealthy 2%, and as such is FULLY in keeping with party line and the conservative mindset regarding such.

As is their bigoted style of playing upon racial stereotypes (like Reagan's "welfare queen" and Bush's "Willie Hornton"), by which they AND the o.p. invoke the usual perceived "villains" in their TYPICAL dog whistle attempt to inject race into an already bogus-assed premise.

And in so doing, he has done and become EXACTLY what Bardox accuses the three black people named in the original post of doing and being. Only Bardox didn't call HIM on it.

No, instead he chose to lend validity to the o.p. by attempting to discredit Sharpton, Harris-Perry, and Toure.

And as I said before, you are DEFINED not only by what you come here to condemn, but also by what you FAIL to condemn.
QFT

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a liberal, and a union member, and I pay taxes.

Hey teach... Every single post by Clintoris is dotted with poor grammar and misspellings. Please get to work and correct them. :biggrin1:

Because, you know, we wouldn't want the significance of his posts to be lost behind the ignorance he displays. :rolleyes:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG, how crazy fucked up is it that Conservatives, who rail so loudly against abortions, actually get more of them than liberals??!!

I mean, wha?!

[See what I did there?]

ClintHardBall

Experimental Member
Media
Love BC's comments they are just so funny. There was a comedic pictorial going around of Sharpton in a pile of snow shouting this is racist. Why can't snow be black. That was funny but BC you got it beat.

I just love that any argument to show obvious hypocrisy is meet with either racism or anger. But mostly I find it funny.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love BC's comments they are just so funny. There was a comedic pictorial going around of Sharpton in a pile of snow shouting this is racist. Why can't snow be black. That was funny but BC you got it beat.

I just love that any argument to show obvious hypocrisy is meet with either racism or anger. But mostly I find it funny.
Your pathetic post still doesn't change the fact that everyone saw right through you. It must suck to be you right now

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yeah, I know how whites like to circulate photos (often photoshopped to various degrees) of black people with captions that make whatever they are doing in the picture look foolish, stupid and culturally backwards... nice that you enjoyed that captioned Sharpton photo that was "going around".

Funny... I didn't see it. How come my white friends didn't send that to ME? I am white... why didn't I receive that in my email inbox or come across it on Facebook?

You know why I didn't come across it? BECAUSE MY FRIENDS AND CO-WORKERS AREN'T FUCKING RACIST.