Liberals Don't Pay Taxes

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At least I am not on the government take. I am a leader within and industry, I am successful (more than you will ever be and I'm only 40), I am wealthy, I am more powerful than you would ever be in your life. I AM BOSS. And you what are you but a lonely little piss ant that again NO ONE CARES ABOUT IF YOU DON'T SHOW UP. SAD LIFE BRO. SAD LIFE.

There's that 4 year degree again. Bravo!

ClintHardBall

Experimental Member
Media
I should go on welfare I pay enough into a system that just creates more losers. All I know is this Storm, Surp and BC. You are all what I would call "Stepping Stones." People use you to step on, on the way up. You all sit and complain and point out spelling errors thinking your soooo smart. Really!!! Let's see one thinks hes a super hero of some sort, living in mom's basement still reading comics. The other looks like a 45 yr old overweight guy trying to pose, and BC you use race a basis for almost everything. Most of the world does not care about people like you, most like I said before could care less if you come to work or not. But what the world does care about is paying for shitheads like you all to sit around and post stupid shit online. When in fact you are all takers, you take from the system, you abuse the system, you are the reason that a large majority would rather rid ourselves of the system. You are the reason the system is the way it is. So keep pointing out spelling errors I really don't give a fuck. In the time it took me to write this I probably made more than you in a month. So WGAF. My career affords me the freedom. That's right career it's something that the government can not nor should provide.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I should go on welfare I pay enough into a system that just creates more losers. All I know is this Storm, Surp and BC. You are all what I would call "Stepping Stones." People use you to step on, on the way up. You all sit and complain and point out spelling errors thinking your soooo smart. Really!!! Let's see one thinks hes a super hero of some sort, living in mom's basement still reading comics. The other looks like a 45 yr old overweight guy trying to pose, and BC you use race a basis for almost everything. Most of the world does not care about people like you, most like I said before could care less if you come to work or not. But what the world does care about is paying for shitheads like you all to sit around and post stupid shit online. When in fact you are all takers, you take from the system, you abuse the system, you are the reason that a large majority would rather rid ourselves of the system. You are the reason the system is the way it is. So keep pointing out spelling errors I really don't give a fuck. In the time it took me to write this I probably made more than you in a month. So WGAF. My career affords me the freedom. That's right career it's something that the government can not nor should provide.
Once more you prove that you are incapable of debating anything instead focusing on personal attacks. Keep pretending that you are more important than you are because everything you post belies that.
It's no mystery what you are and why those you might consider your allies in thought have not come to your aid or taken your side in an argument. It must be lonely being you but I forgot that you have the voices in your head to keep you company.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At least I am not on the government take. I am a leader within and industry, I am successful (more than you will ever be and I'm only 40), I am wealthy, I am more powerful than you would ever be in your life. I AM BOSS. And you what are you but a lonely little piss ant that again NO ONE CARES ABOUT IF YOU DON'T SHOW UP. SAD LIFE BRO. SAD LIFE.

You know no more about your opponents' situation in the world than about the social issues you discuss with such little intelligence and so much vulgarity.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
If you make $35,000.00 and pay $6,000.00 deducted from your pay check and you get a $6,000.00 check from IRS. YOU are HOT paying taxes. PERIOD!
Indeed. Would you like to tell us how to go about that? There's your federal income tax refund, which is the only one that the IRS would cover by the way. Then there's all the payroll taxes, including Medicare tax, Social Security tax, and other taxes, none of which are refundable. Then there's state income tax, which operates under different rules depending on where you live. Then sales tax, gasoline tax, tobacco and alcohol taxes, registration or ad valorum taxes on your vehicle, etc.

What, pray tell, is the method by which you go about avoiding all of those taxes?

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gee, I wonder how the 1572 people employed in my company, in 9 locations, feel about this revelation that I'm a do nothing "taker"?
Not a clue. Are you sure you own a business that employs others because you're not telling everyone constantly how much better you are?:wink: I was sure company owners were all pompous blowhards:biggrin1:

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not a clue. Are you sure you own a business that employs others because you're not telling everyone constantly how much better you are?:wink: I was sure company owners were all pompous blowhards:biggrin1:

Honey, if you're hard I'll blow you!!! That count? :biggrin1:

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I sincerely do hope you are so wealthy that your sheer (quite comical, I grant you) ignorance cannot be used to keep you from achieving what it is you desire in life.

Congrats on the "I have money (assuming the benefit of the doubt), I can be as moronic as I please" mindset. With such shamelessness, I'm surprised you and Sharpton aren't the best of pals.