Libertarians?

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
According to Ampersand (and cartoonist Barry Deutsch), there are 24 types of Libertarians. Of course, I only post this to provoke, therefore, if you consider your self a Libertarian you actually don't have to play. I'm simply "non partisan" myself. But clicking on the following link might be an eye opener for some.

Enjoy

The 24 Types of Libertarian | Progressive Political Cartoon by Barry Deutsch

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
And still no body will vote for that loon Ron Paul...........I'll have to say we here in Texas out do ourselves with politicians we send to Washington.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lovely. They can just mix and match from the 24 flavours to suit the occasion and the audience. It's a perfect political philosophy.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dear houtx48:

I agree 110% with your assessment of Texas' proclivity for sending graduates from clown college to Washington. However, I only lived in Austin for 5 years in the early 1980s when plastic pickles would mysteriously show up on my desk in the Dean's Office of the College of Communication. At the time there was a Senator or Congressman from Texas named Pickle.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
<heh> According to the cartoon, I think most of the Occupy Wall Street can now be called Libertarians (LeftWing Libertarians)
I'm sure they'll now be immediately respected and promoted by the media as the next great thing.