Libertarians?

Indyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any normal looking gay Libertarians out there? I am sure there are, they are just in hiding. I would love to meet other athletic Libertarian, 2nd amendment loving, Von Mises reading, anti-tax cock suckers. Between 18-45 would be even better.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Any normal looking gay Libertarians out there? I am sure there are, they are just in hiding. I would love to meet other athletic Libertarian, 2nd amendment loving, Von Mises reading, anti-tax cock suckers. Between 18-45 would be even better.

Recently I have been enjoying the general misunderstanding of statistics and improbability.

Normal Looking, let's say 1/2
Gay 1/12, but male, so 1/24
Libertarians 1/20
2nd Amendment loving 1/2
Von Miles reading (ooh a statistician) 1/250
anti tax 1/2
Cock suckers (excluding gay above) 1/20
Between 18 and 45 1/2

There are likely less than ten people in the USA that meet all your criteria, and the chance that they are reading a misplaced ad on LPSG is, probably remote. But good luck, there may be more libertarians in your pool than I credit.

D

deleted15807

I have met more than 10 and if that I s how you do math, you are not an economist.

Well the truth is being a minority already dramatically cuts your pool down then after you start adding all the "must haves" the pool shrinks even further. It's up to you if that's OK. Just remember the older you get the lower you aim. You get more realistic.

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recently I have been enjoying the general misunderstanding of statistics and improbability.

Normal Looking, let's say 1/2
Gay 1/12, but male, so 1/24
Libertarians 1/20
2nd Amendment loving 1/2
Von Miles reading (ooh a statistician) 1/250
anti tax 1/2
Cock suckers (excluding gay above) 1/20
Between 18 and 45 1/2

There are likely less than ten people in the USA that meet all your criteria, and the chance that they are reading a misplaced ad on LPSG is, probably remote. But good luck, there may be more libertarians in your pool than I credit.
Oh so good :) :)

0,0000000016% of All Americans would meet the criteria. This would get him 0.5 Americans...

I just don't get your 1/20 cock suckers. Gays suck cock (maybe not all), so why exclude them? - btw you can't exclude them, because you already rate them with 1/24. You excluded everyone else ;)
I would rate cock sucking with 9/10.
This would make 0.000000036%, or 12 Americans.

-------

Yes I know humour and don't take it serious... bla bla bla.
But come on, I am German.

Last edited:
Reactions: Klingsor

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Oh so good :) :)

0,0000000016% of All Americans would meet the criteria. This would get him 0.5 Americans...

I just don't get your 1/20 cock suckers. Gays suck cock (maybe not all), so why exclude them? - btw you can't exclude them, because you already rate them with 1/24. You excluded everyone else ;)
I would rate cock sucking with 9/10.
This would make 0.000000036%, or 12 Americans.

-------

Yes I know humour and don't take it serious... bla bla bla.
But come on, I am German.

You are of course correct and my own Germanic genes are giving me the silent treatment and Paddington Bear stares.

I must humbly admit that I presumed that all gay men would suck cock. This is of course an institutionalised homophobic prejudice of which I am justly ashamed.

The 1/20 other possible cock sucking group was an attempt to acknowledge that there may be Str8 men available for the sucking of the cock. My feeble attempt at inclusion has totally undermined my credibility in statistical analysis. This should be a sub group, and what a bonus subs are ;-).

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are of course correct and my own Germanic genes are giving me the silent treatment and Paddington Bear stares.

I must humbly admit that I presumed that all gay men would suck cock. This is of course an institutionalised homophobic prejudice of which I am justly ashamed.

The 1/20 other possible cock sucking group was an attempt to acknowledge that there may be Str8 men available for the sucking of the cock. My feeble attempt at inclusion has totally undermined my credibility in statistical analysis. This should be a sub group, and what a bonus subs are ;-).
I understand your desire to make it as complete as possible, but to add a second group next to gays, straight cock suckers, would have required a plus, not multiplying.

Reactions: Drifterwood