Liberty Legz 6'6" model, shooting pool with her twat

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember in the late 90s early 00's this 6'6" model on the web named Liberty Legz...of course she had long legs and bit tits, she was some kind of stripper or something.

She did a thing where she shot cue balls out of her pussy on a pool table as a trick.

Does anyone remember her, or know where one could find photos or videos of this lady. I remember looking at this a long time ago. and this was so hot.

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is a pic of this lady...She is playing pool with an actual stick in this one, but there are other pics where she is shooting them out of her pussy LOL. I remember there were more photos out there of her, but not a ton.
I dont know if there was a video.

Imagine fucking a woman like this, with a pussy big and strong enough to shoot pool with. lol

Attachments

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Years ago I saw it listed as much higher, like that was an error listing her at 5'5...because the table couldnt fit her, I remember. I did see photos of the ball coming out of her pussy ....I remember there were other websites with her, when everything was free..

sometimes you have web celebs or models or what not , who were hot to some people at some time, and faded into oblivion....

Another hot woman who was really tall was a Penthouse Pet named Roxy LeRoux, she was like a centerfold and 6'2", that was documented, there might be like 4 or 5 pics of her left on the web. but there wasnt a lot out on the internet of her , to begin with, a lot of it restricted by Penthouse.com ...the way Playboy restricts some of its material...but whatever WAS out there with Roxy LeRoux, there is like 10 percent of it left..which is a bummer....