Libidinal Moon

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by LaurenceO, Dec 13, 2006.

1. LaurenceO

LaurenceO New Member

Albums:
    Do any of you here notice a pattern or correlation between your cycles and your sexual fantasy life? I know that generally we men tend to stick with one thing for a while... until we get over it. If the life of the female mind is slightly less linear than that of the male, I imagine it is also, therefore, that much more dynamically interesting - at least to me it is... Feel free to discuss here if you wish.

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Never really taken much notice but i have stuck with the same fantasy for years.. Stranger, empty corrodors, hung, up against the wall, goodbye's.

I guess the only thing that may vary with it is how hard or sensual i see it happening

3. nick22ca

nick22ca Member

Are you sure about that Lee? Are you sure your mind isn't less 'linear'?

4. Gisella

Gold Member

Well, I do have a very active, dinamic, imagination, fantasy life..what i notice in my cicles picks is that i get extra extra horny. Everything around reminds me of sex.

I get bored very easy and not even like to watch same movies twice..imagine keep fantasying the same old same old scenes and stuff from yesterday..is not possible to me. Plus I'm sensitive to outside vibes and each one carries there own, any male invited to play in my mind will have a mind of his own...well, kind of his because i will take over anyways....but still routine does not stick well to me.

Draft saved Draft deleted