Libido, masturbation, and other topics I wish I didn't have to ask about lol...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Pancho Pantera, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Pancho Pantera

Pancho Pantera New Member

I'm 23, and I have a problem. Lately, I've been experiencing a very low libido. I stopped masturbating to see what would happen (easy to do when you have no sex drive lol). I got harder erections at first, but then the urges stopped and my libido was as low as before. Once in a while I get a morning wood. It's been around 22 days since the last time I masturbated... no wet dreams (haven't had one since I was 14). Has anybody had similar problems at my age?

PS. I tried using the "search" function and couldnt' find much.

2. avg_joe

Gold Member

If you are overweight, lose some pounds. Doing physical exercises can increase your libido. Drink green tea and ginseng !!!

3. Pancho Pantera

No, not overweight at all. In fact, at the time this problem started, I was in pretty good shape:eek: ... not over training either. I don't feel depressed, I don't have high blood pressure, no diabetes.

4. Meniscus

Gold Member

I'm in the same boat, although I'm 36 and have only had this problem for about a year. How long has this been going on for you?

You probably already saw my response to bobs3304, since you also replied to that thread, but I'll tell you the same thing I told him: See your doctor to try to determine the cause. If there's a physical illness, you can begin treatment. If there's no physical cause, at least you've verified that you're in good health, and then can try to identify and deal with psychological causes. If you can't find anything there, either, then you may just be one of those people with a low sex drive, so then you need to work on ways to deal with that.

Good luck to you.

http://www.lpsg.org/the-healthy-penis/57051-im-only-21-why-my.html#post937879

5. Pancho Pantera

Well, now that I think about it, it's probably been going on for around a year and a half or two. It's actually kind of hard for me to pinpoint when it started happening. Like you said in my other thread, the periods of time when my sex drive was low started to get longer and longer gradually. It only became apparent that I had a problem when I noticed that I didn't "need" to masterbate. I will see a doctor. It'll probably be the smartest thing to do. Have you seen one yet? What kind of doctor should I go to?

Thanks for the good wishes. I hope everything works out with you as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted