Libyan men

lucygoosy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone.

With everything that's going on with Libya, I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with a man from there. How are they in bed? Average penis size? Anything would be helpful.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi everyone.

With everything that's going on with Libya, I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with a man from there. How are they in bed? Average penis size? Anything would be helpful.

That's a fascinating first post.

D

deleted720893

Hi everyone.

Hmm, for some strange, inexplicable reason, when I ponder upon Libya's (past and) current state of political turmoil, the last thing I would even think to consider is their collective national penis size. Boy, do I feel silly for not noticing the correlation sooner.

lucygoosy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

lucygoosy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, for some strange, inexplicable reason, when I ponder upon Libya's (past and) current state of political turmoil, the last thing I would even think to consider is their collective national penis size. Boy, do I feel silly for not noticing the correlation sooner.

No need to be sarcastic. Obviously I came on this site for a reason. If I need to talk about what's going on, this wouldn't be the place to discuss it.