License plates that brag about cock size.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Over the years, I've seen an occasional license plate which just hints at the owner's penis size. How the state departments of transportation ever let those get on the back of a car, I don't know. Anyhow, I guess the car owners wanted to tell us all something about their 2nd favorite things in the whole universe.

Some examples:

MINES9

IB8LONG - For the life of me, I couldn't guess at any other meaning besides cock size.

LUCKY7

LUCKY8

IGOT9

10BELOW - I guess the person claims 10 inches, or else is telling us the current temperature. And it wasn't that cold outside.

IMA9R - Perhaps the person is a 49ers fan, and goes to lots of football games, or else they want to share a certain fact with the rest of the world.

8INME - Was the owner a woman saying how much she got inside her?

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw a young guy riding on a motorcycle with plates that said 7uncut. Was interesting that he would be so bragging about that. I mean it is a nice size, but not really a tell the world size if you know what I mean. Just wondered what his girlfriends father thought about that.

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My personal opinion is that personal plates are such a massive waste of money, most of the time they are hard to understand and I instantly think "douchebag" whenever I see one!

i have a personalised plate with my name but dont consider myself a douchebag in the slightest.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have a personalised plate with my name but dont consider myself a douchebag in the slightest.

I've never had one. Just the one the registry gives me. I always try to figure out what they mean. Sometime it's obvious like their name, initials, or a favorite team. And some others, just make me wonder.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MisterMark, the previous owner of the site, had plates that read "XLBULG".

Using roman numerals would be an easy way to be at least a little subtle about the boast -- a plate like "IXIN" isn't likely to be seen as "nine inches" on first glance.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Over the years, I've seen an occasional license plate which just hints at the owner's penis size. How the state departments of transportation ever let those get on the back of a car, I don't know. Anyhow, I guess the car owners wanted to tell us all something about their 2nd favorite things in the whole universe.

Some examples:

MINES9

IB8LONG - For the life of me, I couldn't guess at any other meaning besides cock size.

LUCKY7

LUCKY8

IGOT9

10BELOW - I guess the person claims 10 inches, or else is telling us the current temperature. And it wasn't that cold outside.

IMA9R - Perhaps the person is a 49ers fan, and goes to lots of football games, or else they want to share a certain fact with the rest of the world.

8INME - Was the owner a woman saying how much she got inside her?

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've thought about taking a couple of NASCAR racing stickers with numbers on them, putting 8 on one side and 81/2 on the other side. LOL I live in Austin and afraid one of these redneck cops we have here would pull me over. Do you think they would for that???