License plates that brag about cock size.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've thought about taking a couple of NASCAR racing stickers with numbers on them, putting 8 on one side and 81/2 on the other side. LOL I live in Austin and afraid one of these redneck cops we have here would pull me over. Do you think they would for that???

You may get pulled over and asked to prove it. If you can't prove it, you get a ticket! :biggrin1:

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Names and stuff is cool, however what I meant (sorry i wasnt very specific) is the plates that have braggy stuff thats hard to understand - like the ones the OP mentions!

so you mean like...........

B16 COK :biggrin1:

i seen one locally to me with G47 DAR = GAY DAR ....young guy driving it..hope he knew what it meant-rofl

also if your in the uk buy direct from dvla as sites/companies that sell them dont own them and get them from dvla to sell to you with a 500 quid profit for themselves..save 500 buy from dvla

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw a young guy riding on a motorcycle with plates that said 7uncut. Was interesting that he would be so bragging about that. I mean it is a nice size, but not really a tell the world size if you know what I mean. Just wondered what his girlfriends father thought about that.

Or maybe he wanted his boyfriend's mom to know what her son was riding.

The only one I've ever seen was PHATPP.

keys03

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8inme is supposed to be "hating me" ie. she was in a nice car and she thinks everybody is jealous. was it a nice car??

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
License plate seen by a friend
IXNCHS mmm 9 inches? could it be anything else??

not about cocksize but seen by me
SYKOBCH ... mmm psycho bitch, she's gotta be one tough cookie

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to live in Myrtle Beach SC and remember seeing a pretty scuzzy looking guy in an old Camaro around who had a plate that said HUNG 8. Can't believe that got approved.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
8inme is supposed to be "hating me" ie. she was in a nice car and she thinks everybody is jealous. was it a nice car??

You have a point it could mean "hating me" instead, but I guess we will never know. For the record, I'd think H8INME works better for "hating me" than 8INME. And would somebody want to advertise hate of themselves on their license plates? Oh, never mind answering that question. We find all kinds of people on this world.

I don't recall the brand of car. The incident was years ago, and the only reason I remember the plate was because I thought it had something to do with dick size.

Speaking of women with interesting license plates, I once spotted this white sedan driven by a woman in Minneapolis with the plate 2MEN4ME. Do you suppose she had 2 partners instead of the usual 1? If so, more power & pleasure to her.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I used to live in Myrtle Beach SC and remember seeing a pretty scuzzy looking guy in an old Camaro around who had a plate that said HUNG 8. Can't believe that got approved.

I can't believe the state would allow that one either. Maybe they thought he was a surfer with only 8 toes. After all, "hang 10" is a common surfer term.