lichen planus or masturbation sores?

playerclient

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a very small rough area/4-5 spots in that area on the head of my penis that I believe are a result of irritation from rough, dry masturbation. I've experienced this in the past. What happens is I need to lay off masturbating for a while to let it heel. It sort of scabs up and goes away. I haven't had any sexual contact since 6 months ago (just oral back then) and no intercourse for 18 months. In my haste to try and help it heel faster, I've used various ointments for skin and aloe vera. I think that has backfired. It might have prevented the area from scabbing and healing. They've kept the area moist.

I'm also concerned that maybe the spots/area are lichen planus. I suffered that a year ago, and it was cleared up with a prescription ointment. What I'm seeing now could be a very small outbreak of that infection again, but I don't know.

I'm trying to hurry the healing process because I've met someone--just one date so far--and I'm thinking we might become sexual soon--this week--and I'd rather not have the appearecne of these few little spots/rough irritated area on my penis.

Anyone familiar with these issues?

I'm getting a refill on the prescription ointment that I was given for lichen planus. I'm debating whether to try that, in case that's the problem, or just letting nature take its course.

Do you think that if it isn't lichen planus that using that ointment would interfere with the natural healing process by keeping the area moist, hence backfiring?

I want to get this literally cleared up asap.

Ideas?

Thanks.

LookinLarge

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As someone that has experienced Lichen Planus I understand. I even had to visit three doctors before the last one knew what is was. If there is a way I could see a photo of it that would help greatly. The photos on the internet showing example Lichen Planus on the penis is poor. I took a few myself at the peak of the condition and have referred back to them a few times to remember what it looks like.

Hope you get him up to speed in time to get lucky!

playerclient

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As someone that has experienced Lichen Planus I understand. I even had to visit three doctors before the last one knew what is was. If there is a way I could see a photo of it that would help greatly. The photos on the internet showing example Lichen Planus on the penis is poor. I took a few myself at the peak of the condition and have referred back to them a few times to remember what it looks like.

Hope you get him up to speed in time to get lucky!

Thanks for the reply. I let it go the first time for a rally long time before seeing a dcotor. I thought it was from rough masturbation, a burn incident with very hot water, and a yeast infection. My regular Dr. referred me to a dermatologist who ID'd it immediately. I refilled my old prescription in case it doesn't clear up, i.e. it isn't just sore spots.