Licked a man's ass for the first time and enjoyed myself.

Do you eat ass?

• Total voters

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His ass was clean and I think the naughtiness of it is what turned me on.....that and him moaning like a lil bitch, lol.

Do any other womem here like to pleasure their man in that fashion?

Do any men here like having their asshole rimmed?
It's a thing I'm willing to do. I haven't done it in a very long time. I never offer, but if I pick up on desire from body language or he asks, I'm game.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It general not big fan of getting rimmed myself it does nothing for me. I have been rimmed by a guy once and it was somewhat enjoyable but for some weird reason I could never let a women rim me. However I could rim a women and enjoy it

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's a thing I'm willing to do. I haven't done it in a very long time. I never offer, but if I pick up on desire from body language or he asks, I'm game.
This goes for me too.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not something I've ever engaged in. I wouldn't stop my lady if she wanted to give it a go, but frankly, I'm so hairy there, I would not see the draw.

I'd totally do it to her if she wanted. I'll bury my face into anything of hers.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hmm, which forum.. without seriously derailing discussion? It's a woman asking women as well as men about women rimming men. Doesn't fit any "Ask a..." forum, Relationships isn't appropriate, and Sex with a LP is right out, as it isn't a dick topic.

What forum might be more appropriate for this?

Hmm, which forum.. without seriously derailing discussion? It's a woman asking women as well as men about women rimming men. Doesn't fit any "Ask a..." forum, Relationships isn't appropriate, and Sex with a LP is right out, as it isn't a dick topic.

What forum might be more appropriate for this?

This is not a women specific thing, and it sure isn't an issue. There are plenty of generic sex threads in sex with a large penis, not centric to big dick. Even the relationships area has threads about sex.

Reactions: lofty01 and rtg

I LOVEEEEE eating ass haha chicks ass's tho, I'd probably throw up if I ate a dudes ass haha

Not into having my ass licked tho =/ just feels weird. But there's chicks that are really into it tho

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is not a women specific thing, and it sure isn't an issue. There are plenty of generic sex threads in sex with a large penis, not centric to big dick. Even the relationships area has threads about sex.
Agreed. It kinda annoys me when women's issues gets contaminated with threads that aren't women's issues.

Reactions: Wave85 and 693987

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The subject obviously doesn't fit the Penis or the Relationship forums at all. The existence of off-topic threads in those forums is testimony to the tolerance of those who frequent them. It's arguable that this is or isn't a woman's issue, per-se, but it is a woman's question. I would think a woman viewing this site would be more likely to look for women asking questions or seeking opinions from a woman here. This seems like a legitimate, non-wank-bait question that doesn't really have a specific home on this site. Hence my asking where it should live. Perhaps there should be a forum for general sex topic questions, so all of these more specific forums can be more on-topic?

Reactions: AlteredEgo