Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Did not ask her anything, i am not anymore the nice guy, they usually are friendzoned, we went dancing, then you know...
She is the 2nd girl that has orgasm that way, i notice they do it often when i have their legs on my shoulder, she get all blush.
Im offended by this comment. The fact that you think that communicating with her about what happened and making her feel more comfortable to express her pleasure, because you don't want to be friend zoned?

Promoting being an asshole because that what you think women like? Maybe that's what girls like, but not women who are comfortable with their sexuality.

Communication is key to both partners having extraordinary sex. If not... it's just sex.

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im offended by this comment. The fact that you think that communicating with her about what happened and making her feel more comfortable to express her pleasure, because you don't want to be friend zoned?

Promoting being an asshole because that what you think women like? Maybe that's what girls like, but not women who are comfortable with their sexuality.

Communication is key to both partners having extraordinary sex. If not... it's just sex.
it is what it is, if you don't like it, i think i can survive

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't come in here pretending you want advice then when clearly you just want to try to brag. But no one here is impressed.

1dirtykitty

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Don't come in here pretending you want advice then when clearly you just want to try to brag. But no one here is impressed.

Its Like @rtg said, if you want to brag and get you BRAH high fives, you may need to post this in an area with a much higher testosterone levels. That 'I think I can survive' comment really shows your continued attempts at trying to attain that asshole title you dream of.

Reactions: Wave85 and rtg

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its Like @rtg said, if you want to brag and get you BRAH high fives, you may need to post this in an area with a much higher testosterone levels. That 'I think I can survive' comment really shows your continued attempts at trying to attain that asshole title you dream of.
and?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ladies, he did come around. He did take my advice to talk to her, and he discovered how she felt about what happened. Maybe he even comforted her with another few orgasms so she would know just how okay it all is. Who knows? Yes, his approach to relating with women is immature and rough, but he is young and hopefully will come around.

Fella, we are all our habits. If you keep doing the asshole act, you will become an asshole.

D

deleted924715

AE you are far more generous than me, it's one of the things I like about you. I just had a quick glance over his post history to check he is who I thought he was. He is. As far as I'm concerned he's already an arsehole. I don't buy that this thread is genuine for a minute.

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, he did come around. He did take my advice to talk to her, and he discovered how she felt about what happened. Maybe he even comforted her with another few orgasms so she would know just how okay it all is. Who knows? Yes, his approach to relating with women is immature and rough, but he is young and hopefully will come around.

Fella, we are all our habits. If you keep doing the asshole act, you will become an asshole.
as usual you say the right word at the right time, if you were a guy you could get many girls at, as you can see the other girls in this threat have that particular talent to turning me an asshole

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
as usual you say the right word at the right time, if you were a guy you could get many girls at, as you can see the other girls in this threat have that particular talent to turning me an asshole
You didn't need any help from us.

Reactions: 1dirtykitty

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
we will go hiking tomorrow
No one cares. You can't be an asshole to some of us women, blame us for acting that way...and then expect us to care about your next date or whatever comes after that.

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one cares. You can't be an asshole to some of us women, blame us for acting that way...and then expect us to care about your next date or whatever comes after that.
you cared enough to post...