Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys!

I have (also) a ‘fettish’ for womans anus. I love to lick it, ofcourse when its clean :) . My wife also loves it when stimulate her pussy with my fingers or a toy and worship her anus in meanwhile with my tonqe...

Do you guys have the same?

Grtz Leo

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys!

I have (also) a ‘fettish’ for womans anus. I love to lick it, ofcourse when its clean :) . My wife also loves it when stimulate her pussy with my fingers or a toy and worship her anus in meanwhile with my tonqe...

Grtz Leo

I don't have a fetish for it. I'd have no objection to doing it if she was into it or wanted to try it, but it's not a sex act that typically fuels my fantasy life.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I get my wife on all fours on the bed. I neal down behind her spread her legs and start licking. Then I take her lelo wand reach around her leg and vibe her clit as I lick. Soon she starts rocking back and forth pushing my tounge deeper in her ass as the vibe works her pussy. She usually can't take much of this until she cums and collapses on the bed. Gets me going to the point that I just about bust a nut with her rocking and moaning.

D

deleted992152

I'm quite happy to , although you'll find that for some ladies its a hang~up that they don't want you to go near (which of course you have to respect)

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys!

Grtz Leo

While I don't have a full blown fetish for it, I will eat a wioman's ass if I am into her. I absolutely LOVE to eat pussy and sometimes things just naturally progress that way.

Crafstman74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All about it, my wife is a type A and a hygienic freak so nothing on her body that won’t go in my mouth, I eat her from tailbone to belly button, her little pucker is adorable and she has in,y in the past few years gotten comfortable with me going down on her ass, now after a nice hot shower she will ask” daddy make out with my pucker” I’d never say no to that

Attachments