Licking her ass...

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife’s not really into ass licking but I lick her pussy enough to make up for two holes! Love to make her moan by lickin* her pussy and manipulating her nipples. That gets her ready to fuck righ5 quick, she will whine and moan arch her back and moan. That’s when her pussy Is ready to mount and fuck! I love it!!! Um!

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have to be super hot and know how to suck dick for me to go extra. I will eat the fuck out if pussy and lick the taint butt if you want your ballon knot licked you must be clean shaved and just out the shower and be ready for a surprise dick slip in that thing.

Just check out my albums and you will see the ass I get.

There have been a few girls who assholes I just had to lick every time we would 69. Not all of them. Idk what it was about them but I had to do it!

Reactions: Curious65

exib

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lick my wife's asshole if it's shaved and she's washed it. I often ask her to wash it before we start doing stuff. I've also stuck my tongue as deep as it'll go into her asshole.

She really enjoys any anal play. She often asks for me to put a finger up her ass when I lick her pussy.

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not a turn on for me but i do it cuz the wife asks me to so i comply (when its clean of course) the idea of eating pussy turns me on. the idea of easy ass does not turn me on BUT eating ass and seeing how much she enjoys and how wet she gets really turns me on

Reactions: Curious65

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All about it, my wife is a type A and a hygienic freak so nothing on her body that won’t go in my mouth, I eat her from tailbone to belly button, her little pucker is adorable and she has in,y in the past few years gotten comfortable with me going down on her ass, now after a nice hot shower she will ask” daddy make out with my pucker” I’d never say no to that

Hahaha! I would lick that to!!! Nice ass(hole)

You have to be super hot and know how to suck dick for me to go extra. I will eat the fuck out if pussy and lick the taint butt if you want your ballon knot licked you must be clean shaved and just out the shower and be ready for a surprise dick slip in that thing.

Just check out my albums and you will see the ass I get.

My fucking hero

Crafstman74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess it depends on the women and the moment. Clean shaven and out of the shower as the wolf said are mandatory.
Well yeah, that goes with out saying, my wife wouldn’t let me near there if she wasn’t shower fresh, and if I want my cock and balls sucked, it’s showered and shaved for me too, two wat street.

Reactions: Leobakker

I did , but stressing it’s a 2 way street, us guys need to have the same hygienic standards for oral play as our ladies or other partners do, my preference any way, probably opening a can of worms here but I don’t get the arm pit and jock sniffing, post workout thing.

amen

Dakota Kid

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Cavorting between fresh and salt water peninsulas.
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
All about it, my wife is a type A and a hygienic freak so nothing on her body that won’t go in my mouth, I eat her from tailbone to belly button, her little pucker is adorable and she has in,y in the past few years gotten comfortable with me going down on her ass, now after a nice hot shower she will ask” daddy make out with my pucker” I’d never say no to that
Oh my.....I'd eat that sexy ass all day. I am envious of you ;-)

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I especially like to go down on a woman or to sixty nine , I always like to lick a clean ass .
My wife has a beautiful asshole and sometimes I persuade her to kneel with her ass in the air ,
just so that I can rim her pushing my tongue ever deeper into her well lubricated hole .

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys!

I have (also) a ‘fettish’ for womans anus. I love to lick it, ofcourse when its clean :) . My wife also loves it when stimulate her pussy with my fingers or a toy and worship her anus in meanwhile with my tonqe...

Do you guys have the same?

Grtz Leo

I wouldn't say it's a fetish of mine, but I'll get in there from time to time.