• I'll take and love whatever Kittie's willing to do

Votes: 77 43.0%

• Total voters

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to do this while giving head or a hand job - but sometimes wonder if those on the receiving end enjoy it as much as I love giving?

So is ball play one of those 'take it or leave it' parts of sex, or a wonderful added sensation to some good lovin'? :biggrin1:

Btw, if anyone wants to post pics, I'll rate your sac. For at least the 10 min. until my next appointment is due. :smile:

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to do this while giving head or a hand job - but sometimes wonder if those on the receiving end enjoy it as much as I love giving?

So is ball play one of those 'take it or leave it' parts of sex, or a wonderful added sensation to some good lovin'? :biggrin1:

Btw, if anyone wants to post pics, I'll rate your sac. For at least the 10 min. until my next appointment is due. :smile:

I figure it'd feel really good. Also, http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/30393d1211040613-grower-soft-vs-hard-005448.jpg

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i like my balls licked, and i even keep them shaved so they will be good for licking..
Perrrfect! Smooth balls are key to nice sloppy, wet ball play. Mmm!

Make that six of us now...wink...wink. And PM me anytime....ur a hottie.

If you have a uniform I'll definitely PM! So? :tongue:
And thanks, it is up to seven, hehehe.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine are exceptionally sensitive. On those rare occasions when I find someone who understands that, it's great. That's so rare, though, that even when someone's "doing it right," I can't relax. Most often, after about the third time of me saying "gently, gently, that's too rough," I have to put a stop to it.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ohhhhhhh I LOVE it when a woman plays with my balls... and she's gonna have a great time with 'em, check out my pix!! I was gonna answer ALL OF THE ABOVE to the poll (except for the 4th answer), but there's sadly only room for one answer...

Attachments

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my contribution to this thread :)
I likey!
They're tight and a little hangy. Actually seems like I could fit both in my mouth - rarely happens, but always fun when it does! :smile:

Do what you will to me.
A little young, but I imagine smell very fresh. :biggrin1:

Mine are exceptionally sensitive. On those rare occasions when I find someone who understands that, it's great. That's so rare, though, that even when someone's "doing it right," I can't relax. Most often, after about the third time of me saying "gently, gently, that's too rough," I have to put a stop to it.
I ask, take note of the respone, and will use the underside of my tongue, so not too rough. But, you're taken anyway. :tongue:

ohhhhhhh I LOVE it when a woman plays with my balls... and she's gonna have a great time with 'em, check out my pix!! I was gonna answer ALL OF THE ABOVE to the poll (except for the 4th answer), but there's sadly only room for one answer...
I will check them out. :smile:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You could have picked all of them, I left it multi choice. :)
They look big. I definitely couldn't fit both in my mouth, but yours are perfect for doing a little tugging while giving a bj and look nice and heavy for licking under and around... :smile:

here is a pic of my shaved balls...ready to be licked...
Those are beautiful! I love the texture, and thanks for not shaving everything bald. :)

I chose whatever Kittie is willing to do to me.:biggrin1:
You better! :tongue:

Guess this means I should start shaving mine. :tongue:
Yes, but keep the bush. :spank:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, what are you going to do to me? I've been a bad boy, lusting for you all day after seeing your latest pic.

I shaved my balls today, but left my bush. :wink:
Haha, the pic has only been up for two hours.
But because you're cute and I need something to do while in Big D...

I invite you over, make you stand in the doorway while I rub your cock through your pants. Finally invite you in, unzip your fly and stick my hand in... feeling how warm and smooth your cock is. It's starting to grow with every lingering touch - finally twitches a bit, and a stream of precum drenches my finger tips..

I take them out, and taste the sweet and salty goodness... sucking off every last drop... I go back, pull out your cock, get on my knees, and swirl my tongue over the tip, down your shaft... tracing every vein with my tongue.

Finally to end of you shaft, I begin licking your right ball, sucking just under it. Move to the next, lick it until dripping, then suck it in my mouth. Lick in between and hear your breath quicken, take a sweeping, wet lick back up to your tip... then I start to really get into it. :biggrin1:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Haha, the pic has only been up for two hours.
But because you're cute and I need something to do while in Big D...

I invite you over, make you stand in the doorway while I rub your cock through your pants. Finally invite you in, unzip your fly and stick my hand in... feeling how warm and smooth your cock is. It's starting to grow with every lingering touch - finally twitches a bit, and a stream of precum drenches my finger tips..

I take them out, and taste the sweet and salty goodness... sucking off every last drop... I go back, pull out your cock, get on my knees, and swirl my tongue over the tip, down your shaft... tracing every vein with my tongue.

Finally to end of you shaft, I begin licking your right ball, sucking just under it. Move to the next, lick it until dripping, then suck it in my mouth. Lick in between and hear your breath quicken, take a sweeping, wet lick back up to your tip... then I start to really get into it. :biggrin1:

OMG, that is the sexiest thing that has ever been said to me!:eek: I am rubbing my cock through my jeans now!

Holy damn!:eek: