• They're too sensitive

Votes: 14 7.8%
  • I'll take and love whatever Kittie's willing to do

Votes: 77 43.0%

• Total voters

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
Well, pretty much everyone here likes what is in the list. Am I the only one who does not like ball playing, except probably something really light? Probably "I fancy a rub" or "Mmm, wet lickkksss" cover me, not sure, it depends on the intensity. Sorry ChockoKittie. :redface:

EDIT: Oops, I missed the "They're too sensitive" option.

Last edited:

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Indeed. Thick meat, dessert, ice cubes, 38 guys who wouldn't mind their balls at the mercy of my tongue and imagination, and, I think I was sort of asked out on a date, too! Good times! :biggrin1:
wow - sounds like a good time, good times indeed!! I'll bring the booze.. :cool:

thaigirlforyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i find that guys love it when i play with their balls. and i don't know if it is my imagination or not but i find that guys blow their loads with more force when i work their balls during BJ's.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love mine played with, suck, pull, squeeze (not too hard) flick with a finger, lick and kiss. Whatever. Pics in gallery, see what you think.
cirus.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love mine played with, suck, pull, squeeze (not too hard) flick with a finger, lick and kiss. Whatever. Pics in gallery, see what you think.
cirus.
:eek: Those are huuuge!
Your bulge must be out of control.

I've gone something that will stick to your ribs and is finger licking good too.:tongue:
Stop teasing! :biggrin1:

This is such a great website. I love talking about huge cocks I could this all day
I'm not so much into huge as beautiful cock. A nice cock and balls are a joy to behold, and just hold... nuzzle, suck, lick. :tongue: