licking, sucking, or both

lovenuts50

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
do you prefer licking, sucking, or a combination of both? how would like the lucky mouth between your legs to treat your clit?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Both. Combo of just about everything you can think of to do. Depending on how turned on I am sometimes I like the dive right in approach with the furious licking and sucking on my clit and sometimes I like the little lick's and kisses softly. It just depends. You have to judge how turned on your girl is at the moment. Personally I like some penetration with it too sometimes!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some of the best ones ever would just stick his whole face in there out of enthusiasm, using his tongue, lips, nose, and chin if they were convenient.

One very important thing, You must shave immediately before doing something like that! Talk about beard burn!

My clit is so small that if you're licking any part of it, you're probably licking both top and the bottom!

LadyHalo

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i like sucking labia. do you prefer licking on the top or bottom of your clit?

Licking it on the bottom gets me started. I then like it to be swirled and once I'm almost to climax, I like the tip to be flutterlicked until I explode.

Okay, I just made myself hot...

cougar_domme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you dolfette, good to know it's not just me!
I don't dislike it, but am usually just thinking stop messing about and do something already - it makes me impatient and a touch annoyed real quickly.
I was with a guy for a few years that never did it once and I was more than happy with that.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't dislike it, but am usually just thinking stop messing about and do something already - it makes me impatient and a touch annoyed real quickly.
I was with a guy for a few years that never did it once and I was more than happy with that.
just wait! prat is bound to come in and tell you it's just because nobody ever did it the right way :rolleyes:

i know several women who just don't like it.
but it's almost taboo for women not to want it.

cougar_domme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, I actually was expecting there might be a bit of that forthcoming lol, was bracing myself ;)
I've heard of other women not being comfortable enough with their bodies to welcome guys down there, but not so much just not being into it due to it being less than exciting to experience.

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great stuff.. I think most guys would love to hear that.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i know several women who just don't like it.
but it's almost taboo for women not to want it.
That cuts both ways.

I like having my cock sucked well enough, but I could truly take it or leave it most times. It's just warm-up to me. I'm sure this violates multiple sections of the Man Code...but as you said earlier, I'd rather just fuck.

Sounds to me like you've never had it done properly... :biggrin1:

Seriously, though, your partner should be able to read those signals from your body...if not, they probably make for a shitty lover all around.

Last edited:

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Both. Combo of just about everything you can think of to do. Depending on how turned on I am sometimes I like the dive right in approach with the furious licking and sucking on my clit and sometimes I like the little lick's and kisses softly. It just depends. You have to judge how turned on your girl is at the moment. Personally I like some penetration with it too sometimes!

Thats a long dick Sub. To lick and stick at same time.
You dont ask for much do you...jeez

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I know, I like to massage the G Spot while sucking and licking clit.
But you left yourself open.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously, though, your partner should be able to read those signals from your body...if not, they probably make for a shitty lover all around.

This thread makes it clear that a lot of women don't move or make any sounds, so I don't see how a man is supposed to interpret their "signals." He would have to be a mind reader!

http://www.lpsg.org/184452-is-anybody-here-silent-during.html

I make a lot less noise when I'm being licked than when we're having PIV sex, and I would think that a man who is only going on "signals" might interpret that to mean that I don't enjoy it as much. That's not true! I love being licked. I think the best way to figure out what your partner likes is just to ask, and if you aren't ask, then tell your partner, "I loved that thing you did! More in the future please!"

I liek being sucked, but most often as a prelude to fucking.

This is TheBoyfriend and I'm a big fan of giving blowjobs, so that caused a little strife between us for a while. He'd let me suck for 180 seconds and then want to move on to PIV! I expressed my desire for more about 20 times until he finally heard me. :biggrin1: