Licking the juncture as your wife/girlfriend rides a hung buddy's cock

sohungry898

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Early in my marriage I shared my wife with a number of guys (some straight, some bi), and watching her getting fucked by attractive hung friends of ours was a huge turn-on for me. Today when I fuck her I am constantly aware of the great cocks that have been inside her -- cocks that have thrust way deeper inside her than mine does and that have stretched her cunt so much more than I am able. During sex, I imagine that one of them is again fucking her right then as I am fucking her. These thoughts do not make me feel inadequate; they just create incredibly intense excitement, and they contribute to super strong orgasms.

I do have one major regret about my sexual past. During the adventures my wife and I had, we and our partners never had the good sense to do the following: with her riding a buddy's big cock reverse cowgirl at the edge of the bed, I move in and lick her clit, his balls, and the juncture where cunt and cock meet. Damn that would be so hot! How mind-blowing I think it would be to have my tongue right there to feel the strong pulses of his thick shaft as he explodes deep inside her!

So, my question for bi guys is this: Have you ever done what I just described, and what was it like for you and the others involved?

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Before I was married, I was involved with a married couple. We spent many nights engaged in a variety of three way fun. She used to get extremely wet, when I would lick her pussy. He got a little jealous about it, because she did not get that wet for him. While I was going down on her one night, making her all wet, he decided to move his cock in and start fucking her while I continued working on her clit. She really started getting wet at that point.. His cock was shining in the light from all her pussy juices covering his 8.75 inch dick. I decided to alternate between making her wet and then licking her juices off his shaft. It drove both of them crazy. As he blew his load inside her I got to taste the mixture of their juices. Thehe taste was intoxicating. When he pulled out I sucked his cock clean and then went back down on her to suck as much of their sex juice out if her as i could. It was fucking awesome.

Dick Johnson

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've licked that juncture with a 2 different MF couples. First one, he was in missionary with his wife, and i was licking clit/cock at the same time. He pulled out and came all over my mouth and her pussy. Second time was where I was licking her from underneath (she was sucking me) when he started fucking her doggy-style. I started licking clit and cock again, for what seemed a very long time, and he pulled out and came all over her pussy and my face. Both times were totally HOT. If you're even a little bit bi, and are ever with a couple where the guy is bi, don't forget to do this!

tallblondviking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Early in my marriage I shared my wife with a number of guys (some straight, some bi), and watching her getting fucked by attractive hung friends of ours was a huge turn-on for me. Today when I fuck her I am constantly aware of the great cocks that have been inside her -- cocks that have thrust way deeper inside her than mine does and that have stretched her cunt so much more than I am able. During sex, I imagine that one of them is again fucking her right then as I am fucking her. These thoughts do not make me feel inadequate; they just create incredibly intense excitement, and they contribute to super strong orgasms.

I do have one major regret about my sexual past. During the adventures my wife and I had, we and our partners never had the good sense to do the following: with her riding a buddy's big cock reverse cowgirl at the edge of the bed, I move in and lick her clit, his balls, and the juncture where cunt and cock meet. Damn that would be so hot! How mind-blowing I think it would be to have my tongue right there to feel the strong pulses of his thick shaft as he explodes deep inside her!

So, my question for bi guys is this: Have you ever done what I just described, and what was it like for you and the others involved?

My ex was fully bi and the times I joined him with women that was one of my favorite activities (to this day I've never encountered a man whose cum tastes as good as his).

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Given that you have that history with your wife, why do you feel you still cannot pursue that fantasy now?

And BTW: I think you have a great cock - love your JO vid. Nothing to feel inadequate about there.

Reactions: Marriedinkansas

bijockfl

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is so hot to do that. The men don't care as it is an after thought since you are eating her out and his cock just happens to be inside her, My hottest situation was when I was licking both of them and as he was ready to cum I slipped my wet finger from her juices in his ass. He had not ever had that experience and thanked me after as he said it was his best full orgasm ever

sweetnympho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
fuck I wish I could do that with my wife. I talk about watching my wife getting fucked by huge cocks all the time, and I can see her eyes open wide like its making her hornier. but later when I ask her if she would do it, she says no. :(

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

That happens a lot in our 3 way sessions. The last time two weekends ago. My girlfriend slid down onto my cock in the reverse cowgirl position while our buddy Brad worked his tongue over her clit region while she moved up and down. He was also licking my balls and when she went high enough he'd move to my cock. But usually it was the squeeze of her own wet pussy which was always working my pleasure button under the head of my cock, so he had to work lower down When I came inside her and the cum started oozing out, my fuck buddy was licking it clean.
I've done the same thing when she's on top of Brad. It's always a huge turn on for all three of us. An optional set up is for her to straddle the guy in normal cowgirl position. This is a chance for the second guy to give her a rim job, which can blow her mind. But if you do this position, don't be tempted to switch between her ass and clit. You don't want to transfer the wrong germs

D

deleted858776

Hot as hell. My fantasy is little different with me slowly fucking her reverse cowgirl while the dude slowly Ickes and teases her clit. He slides my cock in and out of her pussy teasing her til she cums a dozen times. Love the thought of him gliding my cock as he works her clit. Feeling her clit twitch against his mouth as I make her cum - stroking my cock and balls like a champ

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hot as hell. My fantasy is little different with me slowly fucking her reverse cowgirl while the dude slowly Ickes and teases her clit. He slides my cock in and out of her pussy teasing her til she cums a dozen times. Love the thought of him gliding my cock as he works her clit. Feeling her clit twitch against his mouth as I make her cum - stroking my cock and balls like a champ
mmmm. That's a further refinement which we'll be trying

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yep, done this a few times. Both giving and receiving. Great times, I miss those two friends. One got in a serious relationship and the other one drifted out of sight. This topic makes me want to reconnect or find some new people to play with.