Licking the juncture as your wife/girlfriend rides a hung buddy's cock

bi20sman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Done this many times with the wife and a few with other couples. I have not cleaned up after he cums, not my thing and we only play with condoms. But is sure is fun being on the bottom in a 69 liking her to a squirting orgasm as you see that big cock fuck her. Like you I love the fact that my wife gets to have bigger cock then me. Not so much the I am smaller as much as she gets to have the fun.

Smoldering

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fucklicking - it's my hottest fantasy by far!

tumblr_o61bhz3ZsX1v2iv1uo1_400.gif

nakidagain

Sexy Member
Media
Port Orange, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Early in my marriage I shared my wife with a number of guys (some straight, some bi), and watching her getting fucked by attractive hung friends of ours was a huge turn-on for me. Today when I fuck her I am constantly aware of the great cocks that have been inside her -- cocks that have thrust way deeper inside her than mine does and that have stretched her cunt so much more than I am able. During sex, I imagine that one of them is again fucking her right then as I am fucking her. These thoughts do not make me feel inadequate; they just create incredibly intense excitement, and they contribute to super strong orgasms.

I do have one major regret about my sexual past. During the adventures my wife and I had, we and our partners never had the good sense to do the following: with her riding a buddy's big cock reverse cowgirl at the edge of the bed, I move in and lick her clit, his balls, and the juncture where cunt and cock meet. Damn that would be so hot! How mind-blowing I think it would be to have my tongue right there to feel the strong pulses of his thick shaft as he explodes deep inside her!

So, my question for bi guys is this: Have you ever done what I just described, and what was it like for you and the others involved?
I have done just that. was on my back she was on all 4'ssucking me. my friend was behind her. driving his hard cock in and out of her pussy.i was licking and sucking both of them. saw his cock swell as he filled her full of his sperm. I licked his cock clean. then ate her out. it was awesome.

Marriedinkansas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Early in my marriage I shared my wife with a number of guys (some straight, some bi), and watching her getting fucked by attractive hung friends of ours was a huge turn-on for me. Today when I fuck her I am constantly aware of the great cocks that have been inside her -- cocks that have thrust way deeper inside her than mine does and that have stretched her cunt so much more than I am able. During sex, I imagine that one of them is again fucking her right then as I am fucking her. These thoughts do not make me feel inadequate; they just create incredibly intense excitement, and they contribute to super strong orgasms.

I do have one major regret about my sexual past. During the adventures my wife and I had, we and our partners never had the good sense to do the following: with her riding a buddy's big cock reverse cowgirl at the edge of the bed, I move in and lick her clit, his balls, and the juncture where cunt and cock meet. Damn that would be so hot! How mind-blowing I think it would be to have my tongue right there to feel the strong pulses of his thick shaft as he explodes deep inside her!

So, my question for bi guys is this: Have you ever done what I just described, and what was it like for you and the others involved?
Would be incredibly hot to do this

Marriedinkansas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
fuck I wish I could do that with my wife. I talk about watching my wife getting fucked by huge cocks all the time, and I can see her eyes open wide like its making her hornier. but later when I ask her if she would do it, she says no. :(
Mine too has always declined to try this, much to my disappointment

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've done this several times and it is amazingly HOT! Personally, my favorite is for him to pull out and allow me to suck his cock and taste the mix of flavors on him before guiding his hard cock back into my wife all while she watches me. My ultimate joy is sucking his balls while he pumps her full of a thick creamy load and feeling his balls tighten and pulse. AND! As a true connoisseur of cum getting to clean his cock and eat cum out of her is just too damn hot!!!

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Before I was married, I was involved with a married couple. We spent many nights engaged in a variety of three way fun. She used to get extremely wet, when I would lick her pussy. He got a little jealous about it, because she did not get that wet for him. While I was going down on her one night, making her all wet, he decided to move his cock in and start fucking her while I continued working on her clit. She really started getting wet at that point.. His cock was shining in the light from all her pussy juices covering his 8.75 inch dick. I decided to alternate between making her wet and then licking her juices off his shaft. It drove both of them crazy. As he blew his load inside her I got to taste the mixture of their juices. Thehe taste was intoxicating. When he pulled out I sucked his cock clean and then went back down on her to suck as much of their sex juice out if her as i could. It was fucking awesome.
It always happens in a hot 3 way — the combined taste and smell of cum, pussy juice and slippery sweat. Awesome