lie about bf's size?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by 7_incherT, Apr 9, 2010.

1. 7_incherT

7_incherT New Member

Albums:
    just wondering if its embarrassing for a girl to tell her friends that there man isnt "well hung" or do you just lie for him?

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    You assume that women ask one another how large their boyfriends are. I've never been asked how large my boyfriend was and I've never asked another woman. I know it would make them uncomfortable, so I wouldn't do it.

I once confided in my best friend about two of my boyfriend's when I was very young, but she did not share with me. I wouldn't dare ask to her. That's the only conversation I've had off-line and in real life about penis size.

3. B_FatMushroomHead

B_FatMushroomHead New Member

Hahah people come up with some interesting shit here.

4. babl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm sure that all depends on the person, but I can't imagine many scenarios where that would occur. Not all women ask each other about their partners' dicks.

Some friends I've talked size with, others I have not. If they are a close enough friend where I feel comfortable discussing such a thing, I don't see why I would lie or feel embarrassed.

5. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I'm like you. These guys wish girls talked dick all day in their real life.

6. yongdo

yongdo New Member

Albums:
    Us guys are a little obsessed, aren't we...

On the other side of things I would never talk about how deep/shallow my girlfriend is or how big or small her breasts are either.

7. B_FatMushroomHead

You don't? Guh! Dammit!

8. B_FatMushroomHead

Hahah I totally would/do. Not so much about depth but other shit. Unless it's a chick I love...

...But we don't love them hoes. I'm out the do'...and I'll be...rolling down the street...

9. the_reverend

Gold Member

well, my last two girlfriends apparently mentioned it a couple of times to their close friends, and at least one mentioned it to a few mutual friends after we'd broken up. so i don't think girls talk about all the time...but i think it comes up occasionally (no pun intended, lol).

10. petite

petite New Member

Albums:

The OP's post implied a scenario wherein a woman was asked about the size of their partners penis and responded with a lie, because if a woman felt the need to lie about it she wouldn't be the one bringing the subject up. The OP was not asking whether a man's girlfriend has ever talked about the size of their partner's penis with anyone in any situation.

None of these responses answer whether a woman felt the need to lie about the size of their partner's penis when asked about it.

#10 petite, Apr 10, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2010
  11. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't discuss my bf's bank account, so why would I discuss his dick size?

I don't lick and tell.

If I were to discuss anything, it would be whether a guy was hot in bed or a loser. IMHO, technique wins every time.

12. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good point.

If pushed I'd probably just smile and say, "Just fine, thanks." Or, simply say that the dude didn't know how to use it.

13. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Actually, in my teens and 20's guy friends have asked me about a girlfriend's breast size, whether she was a virgin or not, what she does in bed, etc... Since that age, guys have not asked such questions so men have matured enough that they really don't need to know the intimate details of their friend's girlfriends.

14. dolfette

Gold Member

why would anyone ask me?

and,

why would i be embarrassed if he was small?

15. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

from the women i've talked to(and evesdropped on,yeah i love hearing women talk...so arrest me)it seems like after the relationship is over the ex-guy's dick seems to shrink like 4-5 inches,from what it was when they were in the relationship with him.

16. wallyj84

Gold Member

Because being with a small guy is like being with a fat woman. Your status is lowered by association.

I assume this is why women don't talk about their boyfriend's size, unless he's large.

17. dolfette

Gold Member

what a weird world you live in!

18. yongdo

yongdo New Member

Albums:
    I know. I'm lame as a guy but when I'm with a girl I tend to think of her as the one and don't like to talk intimate details with friends.

19. wallyj84

Gold Member

Now to be honest, I don't know much about how women look at the world and relate to each other so I could be wrong in my analysis.

Maybe it has to do with female competition. Women are very competitive and some women do use their boyfriends to try and "one-up" other women.

Perhaps women who lie about the size of their man's penis do so because they don't want to lose.

20. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Some women may never bring it up because if their friends don't bring it up which tells them they know it's considered too private to talk about with their friends. Or a woman may not talk about it because she feels that her mate already gets too much female attention without her mate's penis size and bedroom talents being common knowledge. Or a woman may not talk about it because their it would make her boyfriend uncomfortable and feel like his girlfriend is being too indiscreet about things he may feel are private. And some women won't talk about it because she would be sounding like she's bragging, which would may make her sound boastful.

There are many reasons why a woman may not discuss it and assuming one reason over the others only reveals your perspective.

Regardless of the reasons why a woman wouldn't ask another woman, the only time I've ever been asked my bf's dimensions have been here on LPSG, and I swear I've been asked 1,537 times now, hence my signature.

#20 petite, Apr 11, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted