lie about bf's size?

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
Now are you talking about what they talk about with you? Because I've discussed sex more with men than I have with women. You can't assume that what a woman you're dating has told you she would also say to her friends.
I love discussing sex with women. Specially when we are not dating, they love it to...
Also, from what I've heard, there is a lot more lockerroom talk amongst girlfriends than amongst men. But not everyone is honest enough to admit it...

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally, I've had at least three GFs who have talked about my size. I've had a girl even bring up my dick years after I broke up with the girl who talked to her about my dick. So from my experience, not only does a fairly large % of women talk about their guys' dick sizes, some but girls remember the details for years.

I suppose my sample size is kinda small to be making sweeping generalizations, however.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
True, but that doesn't mean size is not important. All the women I've been with confirm this. (But maybe it's because they go for my size in the first place, I don't know...)

On topic: apparently they do talk about size AND they ask. I have the name of being big in certain circles, so my former gf has been asked a few times if she could confirm this...

I love discussing sex with women. Specially when we are not dating, they love it to...
Also, from what I've heard, there is a lot more lockerroom talk amongst girlfriends than amongst men. But not everyone is honest enough to admit it...

You obviously know women better than me.

Personally, I've had at least three GFs who have talked about my size. I've had a girl even bring up my dick years after I broke up with the girl who talked to her about my dick. So from my experience, not only does a fairly large % of women talk about their guys' dick sizes, some but girls remember the details for years.

I suppose my sample size is kinda small to be making sweeping generalizations, however.

The OP implied a situation in which one woman asked another. There's a big difference between bringing it up to a friend and asking a friend how big her bf's penis is, which could cause major problems. When people on LPSG ask me, I ask, "Why? Are you interested in him?" Can you imagine how that conversation might end very badly in real life?

You are absolutely correct about sweeping generalizations. I have one female friend who has been dating her boyfriend since her freshman year in college. They have been together for 14 years now and they live together, but I know so little about her sex life that I don't even know if she's still a virgin or not. I assume she isn't, but she's so discreet that I literally know nothing at all. She has never said a word. I have other friends who are kinky and married, who are into bdsm and are very frank about sex, and who will talk about anything, which I honestly don't want to hear, so I don't ask.

Last edited:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
which is why i usually don't believe any story some women say about sharing info/ pics of their boyfriends dick with their firends. why would someone give their friends naked pics of their partner?:rolleyes:

Because some women don't respect men. Weep weep.

They want to share us like trophies, & have their friends gang bang us till we like it!

Oh crap, that's alternate universe 637, sorry guys we've been screwed!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I had a GF who was adamant that she didn't want anyone to know my size.

It wasn't because she thought her friends would be after me, it was because, she admitted, she didn't want them to think that she must have an enormous cunt.

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Godfather films show Sonny's wife demonstrating the size of her husbands cock by holding out her hand and gradually lengthening the distance until they are about a foot apart, then there is Sex and the City which has a lot of scenes with the girls talking about lengths. Its not delusional to assume there might be some remote truth to these fictional portrayals and that they are based on fact. I would be funny if some girls were tempted to lie so lets be honest here.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
ive been with groups of girls when they have been discussing their boyfriends' penises while drinking. i remember one occasion when there were a couple of other guys there and we were sort of on the side of the group having never metthem before and we all just looked at each other uncomfortably and later talked about how much worse girls are than guys about that stuff. that being said, i reiterate none of my guy friends and i sit around bonding over "pussy stories" like the OP so I can't really say that can I?

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would folks be rude and catty towards you guys? You have to give details.

I can honestly say it's not something I discuss with even my closest friends, although some of them know. And they didn't hear it from me, I promise. Once we did a thing at a nude beach with some friends, and let's just say it did not end well. Catty and just rude comments were made. One couple we no longer speak with, and we had a long period of very cool relations with the other two. We finally had a big cry and kumbaya gathering and made it all good. But every so often when we're out having our fun with just the girls one of them will mention it in jest and I'll joke along. It's not that it bothers me, but it's just not something I'll bring up.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was because she didn't want her friends to go after you.

I think there some level truths in that theory. I don't anyone would go around say "My man got a big EGO! Girl it almost splited me in two last night!"

Curiousity ruin friendships:wink:

I had a GF who was adamant that she didn't want anyone to know my size.

It wasn't because she thought her friends would be after me, it was because, she admitted, she didn't want them to think that she must have an enormous cunt.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys, I give up. I've heard enough of this, so I give up trying to help you boys understand women:

"Once I heard one woman say to another woman how large a penis is. That means that ALL WOMEN TALK ABOUT IT WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS, EVERY SINGLE DAY. I bet they're all asking each other how large evey single penis they've ever seen is and how much fun it was in bed! I think us men just aren't catching women in the act, except rarely, those clever sneaky women. Women on LPSG are just trying to fool us!"

I'm just trying to help you boys out, not lie to you, but you would all rather believe whatever delusional ideas you already have about women, so I finally give up! Believe whatever you want, I can't help you.

This thread has gotten way off track. The OP wanted to know if a woman had been asked and then lied about her bf's penis being small, not yet another story about having once heard a woman discuss a penis. That's another thread.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys, I give up. I've heard enough of this, so I give up trying to help you boys understand women:

"Once I heard one woman say to another woman how large a penis is. That means that ALL WOMEN TALK ABOUT IT WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS, EVERY SINGLE DAY. I bet they're all asking each other how large evey single penis they've ever seen is and how much fun it was in bed! I think us men just aren't catching women in the act, except rarely, those clever sneaky women. Women on LPSG are just trying to fool us!"

I'm just trying to help you boys out, not lie to you, but you would all rather believe whatever delusional ideas you already have about women, so I finally give up! Believe whatever you want, I can't help you.
you've gotta try to see the humour in it.

they don't want to understand women anyway. they want to use the few exceptions to reassure themselves that their misconceptions are correct.

it gives them more to jack over.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you've gotta try to see the humour in it.

they don't want to understand women anyway. they want to use the few exceptions to reassure themselves that their misconceptions are correct.

it gives them more to jack over.

Yes, I have observed for some time this tendency of the boys to talk to one another about what women are like, and argue with the women when we tell them the truth.

The only reason why I bother explaining stuff like this on LPSG is because some of these men are so clueless, and these boys obviously have such a one dimensional understanding of women, that they need a little helping hand. If they actually listened, it would help them understand. I'm trying to lend insight for these clueless boys.

But you're right, it is funny.

I'm sorry boys, this is the truth. This is every single experience I remember during my entire lifetime of talking with another woman about penis size:

1. When I was 21 and alone with my best friend of 5 years, over a bottle of wine I brought up two of my boyfriend's penis sizes. I did NOT ask her. She told me she thought her husband's penis was too wide for her and she liked one of her previous boyfriend's penis better because it was not as wide and didn't make her sore.

2. I remember once, sitting at the coffeeshop about 8 years ago, one friend said something humorous about her boyfriend's large penis that made everyone laugh, but she was really just being funny, and it was! She was joking around to make people laugh, so it wasn't exactly a serious sort of thing. No one asked her exactly how big it was or any questions at all about his penis or about their sex life. No one else picked up the topic and so that was the end of that.

3. Three months before we began dating, TheBoyfriend went swimming with a bunch of my friends and three of my female friends spied on him when he was changing clothes (he was very buff and cut at the time.) The next day we were at the bar with other female friends and they talked about seeing "everything" when he was changing clothes. I said "Everything?" They all nodded their heads and we all giggled, then they said that he was large. There was lots of joking around after that, but again, just humour. I assumed they were exaggerating to be funny, because we were all just trying to make each other laugh as much as possible. I didn't take their claims of his largeness seriously. I was dating someone else at the time, these ladies were single and so was he, so discussing the size of his penis wasn't uncomfortable like it would be if he were dating one of us.

4. I have been teased a few times because of the three friends who spied on him and that conversation in the bar. One friend made a joke photo of TheBoyfriend. That's not a conversation, but it had something to do with penis size and a boyfriend, so I included it.

5. I know I've been told before that so-and-so has a large penis in the past, but to be honest, I don't remember who said what about whom. Sorry, I guess I just don't care enough to remember details like that, and I never believe rumours like that anyway, so I guess I don't bother even remembering. It's also been more than 10 years since anyone has said anything like that to me.

That's every single experience regarding discussing "penis size" in my 30-something years! Yes, it happens, but not often, and not like you imagine it does! Sex in general has been discussed A LOT more than that, but it's you boys who are obsessed with penis size, not us!

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah well i tell everyone. EVERYONE. old ladies in the frozen food section, bank tellers, police officers, my gyn.
and they all gasp, tell me i'm so lucky to be taking suck a huge cock in my juicy cunt, and then tell me about their man/woman/sheep.