lie about bf's size?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i tried adding 2"to his real size but apparently 14" is too big,
so now i lie and say it's only 10".
it get's me money off in restaurants and free drinks in bars.
once the bank manager insisted on hiring me a limo to take me home, because he said my sweet pussy must be used to getting the best.

Last edited:

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
i wish i had a limo to take me hope. unfortunately most bank managers are just troubled when i mention boarder dolfette's boyfriend's penis size to them and then ask me if i want to open an account. i say no and take the bus home

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now are you talking about what they talk about with you? Because I've discussed sex more with men than I have with women. You can't assume that what a woman you're dating has told you she would also say to her friends.

no, i already mentioned what the girls i've dated have said to their friends. that last comment was in reference to what i've heard female friends say while hanging out. sorry for any confusion.

(sadly, the female friends are a larger sample than the girls i've dated...sigh...:p)

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A gal might comment to her girlfriend that her boyfriends dick is so large that it hurts her. Other than that scenario I really don't think women talk dix to each other. Its a favorite male fantasy however

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are just enough trashy hosebags in a certain percentage of the populace's "friend circles" to provide evidence that raunchy dick-talkin' does go on. But it's apparently very rare in the more gentrified segments of society.

Hee. I make myself laugh with my snobbery.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are just enough trashy hosebags in a certain percentage of the populace's "friend circles" to provide evidence that raunchy dick-talkin' does go on. But it's apparently very rare in the more gentrified segments of society.

Hee. I make myself laugh with my snobbery.
you sound like me!
Women do talk about the hung guys, don't let them fool you.
''trashy hosebags''

855mfj

Just Browsing
Media
Wife and I were drinking wine with 2 other couples when she told them that before we meet she knew about my "physical attributes" (she and my ex-GF had a common GF). Since then both women seemly much more friendlier than before.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
Women like a real man, but they also want somebody considerate of their feelings. They want a man that is independend and occasionally ignores them, but they want to feel lusted after. They want to be dominated, they want to be in charge...

Now please don't tell a man that we don't understand women, since women don't understand themselves.
And don't try to speak out for all womankind when you say "women generally don't talk about penisses". Since I know for a fact, that all my female friends (7 in total) have talked about 1. my dick, 2. their bf's dick. How do I know? I had some kind of relationship with one of them and she was asked about my size by all of them, logically, on exception of one, they talked about their boyfriends dick.
So as some women here are able to empircally deduct that no women talk about dicks, I can do the same with a different outcome.

Now for OP's question: My last gf never lied about it, but when she got responses like "really" or "now way", she made the space between her hands a little smaller adding "well maybe a little less."

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so you're a woman.

Dolfette, as a side issue, would you like to verbally abuse me in chat sometime, you have a considerable talent for reducing male ego's to quivering puddles of jelly which just happens to be a favourite pastime of mine.

Anyway, as you were.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women like a real man, but they also want somebody considerate of their feelings. They want a man that is independend and occasionally ignores them, but they want to feel lusted after. They want to be dominated, they want to be in charge...

Now please don't tell a man that we don't understand women, since women don't understand themselves.
And don't try to speak out for all womankind when you say "women generally don't talk about penisses". Since I know for a fact, that all my female friends (7 in total) have talked about 1. my dick, 2. their bf's dick. How do I know? I had some kind of relationship with one of them and she was asked about my size by all of them, logically, on exception of one, they talked about their boyfriends dick.
So as some women here are able to empircally deduct that no women talk about dicks, I can do the same with a different outcome.

Now for OP's question: My last gf never lied about it, but when she got responses like "really" or "now way", she made the space between her hands a little smaller adding "well maybe a little less."

Of course, how silly of me! What would I know? I've learned my lesson. You boys talk to one another, I will no longer interrupt. I shall not try to help or add my experiences or opinions. How foolish of me to think you boys would appreciate my efforts. I will no longer waste my time.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course, how silly of me! What would I know? I've learned my lesson. You boys talk to one another, I will no longer interrupt. I shall not try to help or add my experiences or opinions. How foolish of me to think you boys would appreciate my efforts. I will no longer waste my time.
don'tcha just love it when men tell us what we think?