lie about bf's size?

blar

Experimental Member
Media
Guys, I give up. I've heard enough of this, so I give up trying to help you boys understand women:

"Once I heard one woman say to another woman how large a penis is. That means that ALL WOMEN TALK ABOUT IT WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS, EVERY SINGLE DAY. I bet they're all asking each other how large evey single penis they've ever seen is and how much fun it was in bed! I think us men just aren't catching women in the act, except rarely, those clever sneaky women. Women on LPSG are just trying to fool us!"

I'm just trying to help you boys out, not lie to you, but you would all rather believe whatever delusional ideas you already have about women, so I finally give up! Believe whatever you want, I can't help you.

This thread has gotten way off track. The OP wanted to know if a woman had been asked and then lied about her bf's penis being small, not yet another story about having once heard a woman discuss a penis. That's another thread.

some people choose to believe the fake stories they hear here or somewhere else. but if you are to give up only give up on this thread this place needs some realism and less fantasy. funny the posters here that claimed to have shared naked pictures of their bfs with their "close" friends and have "sizing competitions" and talk about their partners size with their friends didn't show up here

Last edited: