lie about size?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the real question is, who lies about lying about their size

not talking exact numbers, but you can look at most peoples post, then their pics, and pretty easily tell most guys add 1-2 inches to length and usually an inch or so to girth

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
who here ever lies about there size? do you say you are larger or smaller than you really are?

I always say I am smaller than I am on my drivers license. Or any place else they ask my weight. The only place I tell the truth about how big I am is this site and the doctors office.

Ooop, you meant penis size! :redface: Nope, don't have one of those, nevermind. Carry on gentlemen.:biggrin1:

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Whenever somebody asks, I always respond, "Big enough," which is a lie because my ideal size (like every guy) is "Just a little bit bigger."

I must not be every guy, because I dont wish mine were "just a little bit bigger"

I wish mine were a lot bigger. :biggrin1:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have said I am 8" when I am actually 7.25" x 6.25". early on my gf(now wf) told some of her gfs that I was 12". nowadays, the answer is "comfortably large". women today are slightly more subtle than they used to be, instead of asking how big IT is, they ask what condoms do you use. they want to hear "magnums" or something similiar.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had people guess my size to be 12" and did not correct them :rolleyes::wink: ...is that lying... lol.

Yeah, I did that, too. My wife used to say I was about a foot, but found out I'm really less than 9.

Now she teases me and sings that Subway commercial about "five dollar foot longs."

I said it wouldn't cost her five dollars. She said it's not a foot long, either.