Lie about your size?

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
READ THE THREAD (since it's not about the ordinary "lieing about your size").

I don't know in which forum-part this would belong in, but I think this might be right. I don't think there's a thread like this already.. I tried to search for it but didn't find any matches.

For men to lie about their penis size is pretty common as people know, or atleast it happens. People exaggerate their sizes and go up on the scale. However..

..guys who are into SPH (Small Penis Humiliation), do you ever lie about your size and give numbers who are actually SMALLER than you actually are?

Do you think guys do that? :smile: I just found it an interesting thought.. since a lot of guys who wish they were bigger do it, and guys who are into SPH, might wish they were smaller and therefore lie about it, but decreasing instead of increasing.

You guys who are into being on the giving end of SPH, would you get disappointed if a guy told you his (small) size and you then discovered he was actually bigger than he said?

(I don't want this to become an SPH thread, or people saying they love or want SPH, that's not what this specific thread is about.)

I lie about Happyboi's penis all the time. :)

I'm not an sph-er so I dunno - but I find being scrupulously accurate works best, ppl are usually pleasantly surprised then, rather than let down.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If that's what gets them off, I am sure they would lie by understating their size. I once chat with a man with a perfectly average penis who refused to concede that, and went on and on about how small and inadequate of a "four incher" he had (he clearly was much bigger).

dylz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
lol. ive chatted with one guy who did that -- had a perfectly nicely sized cock but pretended it was small because he got off on guys being much bigger. kinda strange but hey, if he gets off on it...

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If that's what gets them off, I am sure they would lie by understating their size. I once chat with a man with a perfectly average penis who refused to concede that, and went on and on about how small and inadequate of a "four incher" he had (he clearly was much bigger).

lol. ive chatted with one guy who did that -- had a perfectly nicely sized cock but pretended it was small because he got off on guys being much bigger. kinda strange but hey, if he gets off on it...

This is what I meant. If there's guys who lie about their size being bigger, there's bound to be guys who're on the other side of the spectrum, getting off about being small and therefore lie and tell their size being smaller than it actually is.

jakesph

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im into sph but I've never lied. I always say my size. I don't get off on lying about being smaller when being smaller(im on th low end of average maybe a tad bit smaller ) is already fine by me.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't lie about my size because I am never specific about my size. if asked, I usually comment that I was "blessed". if my wife is asked, she says," he's comfortably large, and he's comfortably MINE."

my wife and I used to play little verbal, teasing "games" about my little, small penis. and a few times my wife would say "honey, your penis is anything but small. it's the biggest I have ever seen or had. I love it. I love you."

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I absolutely believe that there is an inverted bell curve of penis sizes on the internet - i.e. the exact opposite of what you'd expect.

There are the guys who say they're bigger than they are, for bragging purposes. And there are the guys who say they're smaller than they are, for sph purposes.

Being average is boring, I suppose.

edit: despite being bigger than average, I used to routinely tell people I was tiny. It would either make them go away, or leave them unsure whether I was being facetious or not.

Last edited: