Lie to your Guy?

B_BigBentTree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Women,

Would you ever embellish/exaggerate a reaction or opinion of your man's size because you wanted him to feel better?

I think most women know that men are more concerned about "feeling big" than they care to entertain. That being said, if you knew it was important to your guy to feel big, would you entertain the idea (even though in your mind you knew he wasn't that large).

Any thoughts?

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ppl lie. Women are liars just like any guys. I wish we could do a real scientific experiment to find out who really lies more... Men or women.

I'd pay $100 to see the results.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it was over all total of lies told, I'd say it was probably women based on my experience of both sexes. If however, we split it down by topics lied about, who knows?

Well, I'd imagine men would lie about things that could hurt their reputation on the side of dependability, intelligence, and honor. And on the flip side women would care... less about that and more on the side of compassion, their sexuality, and anything to do with their classy behavior.

But really, so many of these subjects intertwine for the sexes... It's hard to say "women would lie about only this" and "men would lie about only this".

I know one thing... women and men both lie to eachother in relationships. Men lie to women about stupid shit like how many men they've fucked, weight, age, and not to mention how good they look. Women lie to men about stupid shit like physique, how they were their best fuck, and how manly they are. They both lie about being faithful.

Relationships = just a big clusterfuck of lies.

I'd be willing to put money on the amount of lies being almost equal. However, I think women would edge the men out because of one small fact: women are fucking shady to eachother, their friends I mean... I've seen "friends" just fuck eachother over for the dumbest social shit. And to be honest, I haven't seen too many guys do that... Maybe because they know if they do.. They'll get their asses kicked.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Why would women need to exagerate the size of a man's penis when men do it enough for all of us?

If a guy asked me to tell him he was huge and he was average, I'd have a problem with that. It's as ridiculous as me asking a guy to tell me I have huge boobs :p

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They're not called little white lies for nothing... :rolleyes:

Sorry, couldn't help it. The above comment does not espouse the views of the author. It merely reveals her tourette-like inability to stop playing with words.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
flip the question because i am really curious to know the answer. how many men feel their partners have lied to them about size or performance?

anything i've said to my boy about his cock usually is out of my mouth before my brain has time to censor or sugar coat. same with women. compliments are spontaneous and genuine. sometimes said more for my own pleasure than a need to reassure my partner.

ml

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
flip the question because i am really curious to know the answer. how many men feel their partners have lied to them about size or performance?

anything i've said to my boy about his cock usually is out of my mouth before my brain has time to censor or sugar coat. same with women. compliments are spontaneous and genuine. sometimes said more for my own pleasure than a need to reassure my partner.

ml

I think most of the women I've been with haven't really said much to me about my size. The only time I was ever commented on on my size was when one of them, a seasoned veteran of sex, tried to give me head for the first time. She looked at my cock up close for the first time (even though we'd fucked before then) and couldn't stop saying how big I was. It took her a few weeks practicing with a bigger than her normal dildo to be able to deep throat me. Bless that woman for it too, the first time I got deep throated and I hope the girl I'm with now learns how to do it too.

D

deleted356736

I've only had a couple of women comment about my size, all of them very sexually experienced. All of them insistent that girth was special, and too long was often painful.

I think the dilemma for many men is when women say 'size doesn't matter', because most men don't know if it really doesn't matter, or if they are being told that so they won't feel bad. If this is the reason for the question, one girl summed her view up to me. Everything else being equal (and there's a lot of everything elses), size matters. Think about the everything elses.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Would you ever embellish/exaggerate a reaction or opinion of your man's size because you wanted him to feel better?

I think most women know that men are more concerned about "feeling big" than they care to entertain. That being said, if you knew it was important to your guy to feel big, would you entertain the idea (even though in your mind you knew he wasn't that large).

Any thoughts?

No, I would not. My opinion shows before I am able to think about his ego... :smile:
:yup: Me too. My face always shows my emotion.

Ppl lie. Women are liars just like any guys. I wish we could do a real scientific experiment to find out who really lies more... Men or women.
I'd pay $100 to see the results.
According to Chris Rock, men lie more; but women lie bigger and better. Men will lie and say they worked late when in fact they went to Hooters. Women will say yeah, the baby is yours. :biggrin1: It's a joke people, calm down. That is not how I really feel on the matter.

They're not called little white lies for nothing... :rolleyes:
Sorry, couldn't help it. The above comment does not espouse the views of the author. It merely reveals her tourette-like inability to stop playing with words.

When I was about 4 or 5 my mom told me they were called little white lies because black people don't tell lies. :biggrin1: I believed her for a long time. After all mommys never lie to their children . . .right? :cool:

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was about 4 or 5 my mom told me they were called little white lies because black people don't tell lies. :biggrin1: I believed her for a long time. After all mommys never lie to their children . . .right? :cool:

This is why religion is still around. I could have a kid and brain wash him into believing anything I want (as long as it remotely makes sense) and as long as I talked to him about it every day for the rest of his life he would swear on his death bed on it being the truth.

My opinion on the matter is now known... Religion is a "little white lie" that has killed more people than any health related thing ever.

D

deleted356736

We don't have much religion in my country, which is good but off the point of this thread. As a father, I know you can brainwash a 7 year old and get away with it. I also know you can't get away with it right through teenage years.

My own view is agnostic.

The other point about religion killing more people than is absolutely true, and still going on today. Too tragic.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We don't have much religion in my country, which is good but off the point of this thread. As a father, I know you can brainwash a 7 year old and get away with it. I also know you can't get away with it right through teenage years.

You'd be amazed at what you can get a 7 year old to do if you get a big bully like "god" or "gods" on him/her telling them they'll be burning in a vat of fire for eternity will surely get them to STFU and do what you want. Well, that's the idea anyhow. And how many religious people are there in the world? I'd say it works.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is why religion is still around. I could have a kid and brain wash him into believing anything I want (as long as it remotely makes sense) and as long as I talked to him about it every day for the rest of his life he would swear on his death bed on it being the truth.
My opinion on the matter is now known... Religion is a "little white lie" that has killed more people than any health related thing ever.
It may help you to know that I grew up in an all white neighborhood. Thus I rarely had contact with black people who weren't blood relatives. At that age in that time it never ocurred to me that a parent could or would lie.

We both tell the story now it's a cute family story. :cool:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
And this is why I have a grand total of zero female friends. Every single one I've trusted, has fucked me over.
*SNIP
He knows about every man I've slept with, both before and during our time together.

Oh you too Kotch?
I also don't have any close women friends either and the only two I've ever had they moved away. I managed to lose contact with them unfortunately.
No I never lie to Mr. Ed he is secure enough to enjoy hearing about the lovers I've had in the past or any I may be considering.
cigarbabe:saevil:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I could have a kid and brain wash him into believing anything I want (as long as it remotely makes sense) and as long as I talked to him about it every day for the rest of his life he would swear on his death bed on it being the truth.

Oh yeah? Try it. I bet you my fucking pension that you fail.

You know how many people I know that, as grown ups, share their parents religious views? Fuck all - and less than fuck all from the group whose parents forced it down their throats (be 'it' atheism or a particular religion).

D

deleted356736

Oh yeah? Try it. I bet you my fucking pension that you fail.

You know how many people I know that, as grown ups, share their parents religious views? Fuck all - and less than fuck all from the group whose parents forced it down their throats (be 'it' atheism or a particular religion).

Exactly right. Once they get to teenage years, things change. They make up their own minds, or just rebel for the sake of it. Whatever your teenage children choose by that stage is their own business.