Lie to your Guy?

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a problem lying. I prefer to elaborate on a mans good points to compensate for what he may lack.
At the same token I'm rather tight and I'd make an average sized man feel huge.
Alot of women point the finger at the mans size when it's actually there own plumbing that is loose and cavernous.
When a woman comments about your size it's usually is an indication that they are VERY SEXUALLY experienced. Don't fall for the bunkum.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wifes give away is that whenever she lies to me she also farts. If I say, "Penny dear the room stinks pretty bad"...she will always confess to a little fabrication.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a problem lying. I prefer to elaborate on a mans good points to compensate for what he may lack.

Women try to do this shit to me all the time and I hate it. Just tell the truth. Stop trying to manipulate us and be real for once in your sorry little lives.

/rant.

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Alot of women point the finger at the mans size when it's actually there own plumbing that is loose and cavernous.
When a woman comments about your size it's usually is an indication that they are VERY SEXUALLY experienced. Don't fall for the bunkum.

Sexual experience doesn't make a woman loose, neither does "acting virginal" while criticizing other women's sexuality make that person-well, more virginal or better. Vaginal size is like cock size- mostly genetic. Guys can do pe and girls can do kegals, but it boils down to genetics.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sexual experience doesn't make a woman loose, neither does "acting virginal" while criticizing other women's sexuality make that person-well, more virginal or better. Vaginal size is like cock size- mostly genetic. Guys can do pe and girls can do kegals, but it boils down to genetics.
Let me put it perfectly clear I am being critical of someone who pretends to be virginal ie, this is only my second time. Yet obviously is more familiar with the cocks of many men then 10 whores in a brothel.
Yes, perhaps some women do have a big one, just like guys do.

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It was never said that they were calling themselves inexperienced, so why were you criticizing something that was never mentioned? It was a simple question about lying. You made it a point to mention that you were "so tight you'd make an average man feel huge", then allude to other women being "loose and cavernous".

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was never said that they were calling themselves inexperienced, so why were you criticizing something that was never mentioned? It was a simple question about lying. You made it a point to mention that you were "so tight you'd make an average man feel huge", then allude to other women being "loose and cavernous".

Never argue with someone who makes arguments like they are half asleep or on codine.

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, I know. But it's one of my pet peeves, the whole passive aggressive insult against other girls. Grrr.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

( I've only had a couple of women comment about my size, all of them very sexually experienced. All of them insistent that girth was special, and too long was often painful.)
It was mentioned .
It was a simple answer. I made a point that we are all different things to different people.

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Umm, you do realize that that post you quoted supports nothing. He said they were experienced. The opposite of calling themselves inexperienced.

I also still do not see that you "made a point that we are all different things to different people".You very specifically mentioned your supposed tightness and then " When a woman comments about your size it's usually is an indication that they are VERY SEXUALLY experienced" right after mentioning that experience= cavernous-ness. If you want to compliment yourself, go ahead, just don't insult everyone else while doing so.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only had a couple of women comment about my size, all of them very sexually experienced. All of them insistent that girth was special, and too long was often painful.

I think the dilemma for many men is when women say 'size doesn't matter', because most men don't know if it really doesn't matter, or if they are being told that so they won't feel bad. If this is the reason for the question, one girl summed her view up to me.

Umm, you do realize that that post you quoted supports nothing. He said they were experienced. The opposite of calling themselves inexperienced.

I also still do not see that you "made a point that we are all different things to different people".You very specifically mentioned your supposed tightness and then " When a woman comments about your size it's usually is an indication that they are VERY SEXUALLY experienced" right after mentioning that experience= cavernous-ness. If you want to compliment yourself, go ahead, just don't insult everyone else while doing so.
It was someone else's post I was in agreement with.
I never mean't that as a compliment to myself. It may not be considered an asset for everyone. We are all different. Umm, I do realize that was in fact the point "I" was attempting to make.

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Whose post were you in agreement with? cbrmale was talking about girls who were experienced, not the girls who were claiming inexperience that you were supposedly criticizing.