Lies, Misdeeds and Fuck-ups by the Bush Administration

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_Hung Muscle, Apr 4, 2007.

1. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

This thread is dedicated to listing the lies, misdeeds and general fuck-ups by President Bush, his cabinet, other officials, congressional allies and "friends" of the Administration.

If you could please limit this to one per post, I would appreciate it. Let's see how many posts we can rack up by the collective wisdom of guys who have big cocks and their friends.

I'm happy to begin...

2. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

1. Randy Duke Cunningham's influence peddling and acceptance of bribes.

3. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Tom DeLay. There's not room here for me to list all his transgression, but let's just say he had more than his fair share, and facilitated many transgressions of others.

4. ETA123

ETA123 Member

Jeff Gannon/Jim Guckert/Bulldog.

I'm still unclear why a gay prostitute was granted access to the Whitehouse over 200 times independent of the rest of the press corp. Not to mention a gay prostitute who acted as a go-to guy when the questioning got rough on ole' Snotty Scott McLellan.

There's also the whole "I didn't know him" regarding Ken Lay (aka Kenny Boy).

Shall we discuss the playing with a guitar and eating birthday cake while New Orleans was destroyed?

Illegal wiretapping and bypassing the FISA Courts (after telling everyone that a wiretap required a court order).

Telling the world "we found them" regarding weapons of mass destruction (when it was already known that the trailers he was referring to were for an entirely different purpose and could not, by any stretch of the imagination, be used for WMD production).

5. madame_zora

Gold Member

I'll stick closer to home and submit from Ohio Taft and Blackwell. Taft has been convicted of misappropriation of funds because of his part in the Noe coin deal where taxpayers lost MILLIONS, and Blackwell, head of the Reelect Buch committe was also the overseer of the election, which is still in Ohio Supreme court for voting irregularities. He and Taft are both investors in Diebold, the company who made the machines, which broke down on election day and had to be recalibrated by Diebold employees.:rolleyes:

How can it be legal for the head of a campaign for one party to be an "impartial" overseer of an election?

6. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I'll go with Harriett Miers as Supreme Court Justice nominee! I'm more qualified!

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

WMD.

8. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    My mother - valedictorian of her high school class - went to high school with Blackwell. She said he was stupid then as he is now. Insults, aside..., Blackwell, who is African-American, was Ohio's Sec. of State and was responsible for the voter registration office in Ohio (as one of his duties). Before the 2004 election, he fought hard to prevent voters from predominantly Black and working class (i.e. Democrats) from registering to vote. Blackwell basically wanted to hand Ohio to Bush while disenfranchising other people of color.

In the 19th century, he would have returned slaves to the South for the ransom money....evil...evil....

9. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Gonzales (during his White House days) and Guantanamo - "war combattants"

10. B_JQblonde

B_JQblonde New Member

I think you're supposed to be posting lies the Bush administration told, not the despicable massively dishonest American left.

11. LongTimeComing

Halliburton.

Can you say FACISM?

12. LongTimeComing

Huh?

13. LongTimeComing

Terry Schiavo.

14. LongTimeComing

"Signing Statements"

(The laws don't apply to this President, apparantly.)

15. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Line-Item Veto.

Totally Unconstitutional.

16. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    Just move along...nothing to see there...feeding the animals is discouraged.

17. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would like to call a "future failing" that historians may point out.

For the past two days, we've heard of Speaker Nancy Pelosi's trip to Syria to engage the Syrians following the recommendations of the Iraq Study Group. Pelosi has the boldness to do what this administration has failed to do: engage the enemy the enemy in dialogue. Even during the Cold War, when The US and the Soviet Union could have created massive damage, the US and Soviet Union managed to keep an open channel. When it comes to the Middle East, however, the Bush administration has been closed-minded.

1)I anticipate that, in 2013 or later, historians will view a failing of the Bush administration as having never engaged the enemy in dialogue.

2) This failure to engage "the enemy" directly contributed to the Bush admnistration's failure to withdraw from Iraq this year (2007). I do think that the US should keep a "presence" at a few bases in Iraq (perhaps near the border or in the North where there is relatively little violence). The US SHOULD, however, start pulling out of Baghdad now because the presence of US troops only exacerbates the problem. Encourage nations surrounding Iraq in the Middle East to help stabilize Iraq internally as the US troops are pulling out. ....

18. madame_zora

Gold Member

In Ohio we say, the only thing black about Blackwell is his name.

Patriotic Pulse: Progressive Political News - Shocking Diebold Conflict of Interest Revelations From Ohio Secretary of State

19. madame_zora

Gold Member

The Valerie Plame affair. Scooter Libby is one fall guy, but Karl Rove is hardly blameless.

20. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Abu Ghraib. 'nuf said.

Draft saved Draft deleted