Lies, Misdeeds and Fuck-ups by the Bush Administration

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Poor choices of words (and the ensuing ramifications):

"Crusade"

That one was really a humdinger, wasn't it? What a clever way to appeal for help from Arab nations.

I remember seeing him say that on TV and I just cringed with embarrassment. It drove home the point to me just what an empty suit Bush really is.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The newly built Iraqi police academy that was condemned as a health hazard in less than a year for having sewage spewing out on the heads of trainees?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a re-post, but it bears repeating:

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">
<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><FONT size=3>GOP WINS PRESTIGIOUS WHITED SEPULCHRE AWARD

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Scooter's conviction in the Plame scandal.

btw, any adult who allows a college fraternity-type nickname like "Scooter" to accompany them into professional life has got a few screws loose.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Poo on a stick. I was trying to copy and paste an article, and apparently it went weird on me. Here goes again:

March 24, 2007, AgenceWSF &#8211; Whited Sepulchre Foundation is pleased to announce the entire Republican Party as recipient of its annual &#8220;Hypocrite of the Year&#8221; award. This is the first time that the prestigious award has a group (rather than individual) winner.

The Foundation&#8217;s jury voted hands down to single out what it called the GOP&#8217;s &#8220;truly outstanding performance&#8221;
The list of notable accomplishments includes&#8212;defending family values while simultaneously protecting child predator Congressperson Mark Foley, anti-gay but promiscuous homosexual preachers, druggie radio figures and oft-married, morally dubious presidential hopefuls; -- saying they support our troops while sending the latter to slaughter without adequate strategy, armor or transport in a meaningless, illegal and unaffordable occupation of Iraq; -- labeling their legislation &#8220;green&#8221; while plundering and ravaging the environment; -- in Gonzales-Gate purge of U.S. attorneys, taking the opposite side of all the arguments they savaged Bill Clinton with; -- finally; espousing democracy abroad while giving Bush unlimited power at home.

The Whited Sepulchre award takes its name from the Book of Mathew, wherein Christ compares hypocrites to a vessel that is pure white on the outside but foul within. In scripture, Jesus, decries hypocrisy as a serious sin.

WHAT PLANET?: "Hypocrite of the Year" award