Lies you've told to get laid..

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Yeah, yeah, yeah we all know you are happily ensconced between Miss Bliss's well toned thighs. :tongue::wink:

No_Strings, you are an exceptional young man in many ways; it does not surprise me that you have never had a problem attracting or keeping a woman. However, we musn't forget that there are but a small handful of men like you born to each generation. :smile:

That's very flattering, thank you, I appreciate it. I think I am an "average man" - I'm simply a normal, everyday guy, but it took me some time to realise that being true to myself would be far more productive than hoping/pretending/wishing I was something which I'm not.

viking1 - dude, you need to get some fucking momentum in life. In all seriousness, the way you inject your self-pity into almost every post you make gives off the idea that you enjoy being humiliated. Do you? Do you derive pleasure from self-flaggellation?
If the answer is no, then fucking stop it. Quite frankly, it's extremely unhealthy and you're only hurting yourself, NIC is right. If you're going to spend your days alone, it's down to your own doing.
You've seen the pictures in my gallery, right? Have you any idea how hard and terrifying it was for me to fly to another side of the world to meet someone? I don't think you may truly realise, let me tell you something; I had never been complimented on my physical appearance before I joined LPSG.
But I put all my eggs in one basket and just fucking jumped into the abyss anyway(shitting my pants while I did), and look at what I was rewarded with.

It's hopeless for as long as you say it is. You wanna be miserable for the rest of your life? Fine. It's no skin off my back, or anyone elses. Just do it.

A truly good man is not aware of his goodness,
And is therefore good.
A foolish man tries to be good,
And is therefore not good.
Therefore the truly great man dwells on what is real and not what is on the surface.
On the fruit and not the flower.
Therefore accept one and reject the other.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's very flattering, thank you, I appreciate it. I think I am an "average man" - I'm simply a normal, everyday guy, but it took me some time to realise that being true to myself would be far more productive than hoping/pretending/wishing I was something which I'm not. See that's just what makes you not average. A lot of men and women don't reach those same conclusions until they are in their 40's.

viking1 - dude, you need to get some fucking momentum in life. In all seriousness, the way you inject your self-pity into almost every post you make gives off the idea that you enjoy being humiliated. Do you? Do you derive pleasure from self-flaggellation? I think he does.
If the answer is no, then fucking stop it. Quite frankly, it's extremely unhealthy and you're only hurting yourself, NIC is right. If you're going to spend your days alone, it's down to your own doing.
You've seen the pictures in my gallery, right? Have you any idea how hard and terrifying it was for me to fly to another side of the world to meet someone? I don't think you may truly realise, let me tell you something; I had never been complimented on my physical appearance before I joined LPSG.
But I put all my eggs in one basket and just fucking jumped into the abyss anyway(shitting my pants while I did), and look at what I was rewarded with.

It's hopeless for as long as you say it is. You wanna be miserable for the rest of your life? Fine. It's no skin off my back, or anyone elses. Just do it.

Well thank God! I'm glad somebody finally said something.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Viking, in all seriousness and with much compassion, look into this:

Cognitive behavioral therapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's not bullshit, it works. You're a fine example of how negative self-talk can destroy your psyche. The upside is that positive self-talk works just as well to fix it.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Really? That surprises me. You always seem to express your thoughts quickly and clearly on LPSG. I assumed that would carry over in real life.

I think quickly and can express my ideas articulately if I have a good listener, but that's not really all there is to good social skills. I've been trying to overcome pretty bad social anxiety for decades now, some of my mannerisms seem to be off-putting to some (for that matter, some of my ideas that I express quickly and well are off-putting to some), and I'm not very good at making small talk. In certain social situations I can be shy or awkward. This is one of the biggest hurdles I've had to overcome in my life. I'm dealing with it.

I am 99.9% sure that the world isn't a better place due to my presence.

I'm also sure nearly everyone else would agree...

I'm not one of them.

You've got to have a sliver of hope viking1. Have even a pixel of hope on a black screen and so much can grow from it.

You're not stupid, you've got a caring heart, you actually give good advice in between all the self-deprecation. You don't have a small dick either.

Search for a while before you answer this, but do you have any hope? Is there even an atom of hope somewhere in you?

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bah.. those who say they don't lie.. ARE LYING to themselves. Everybody lies, whether through exaggeration, concealment or outright deceit.

It's like the girl who, early in the relationship says, "I hate game playing." You can bet the games have begun right then and there.

At least those who admit it are lying less.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive never lied
and now that Im older, Im glad
I dont even see the point of having sex with someone I will not have a relationship with, unless I am positive they will be goo din bed, and I have found, most will not.

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i see a lot of drawn out self righteous posts about never needing to lie and "what kind of a person does this" and "oh my god its so pathetic"
but lets be real, the world isnt a nice place, a lot and i mean A LOT of people are superficial assholes always on the lookout for the bigger better deal! From aspiring celebrities, models to size queens. Everyone wants better. Its been pounded into our heads by modern society and the media.

So if i decide to bend the truth and lie to some hot little arrogant bitch in a club who wouldnt piss on me if i was on fire and tell her im new in town and im a model/talent scout and she decides to come to my hotel and fuck my socks off because shes pretending shes interested in me when really its more a case of what i can do for her status, then i think its fair play.

I remember some daft girl coming up to me in a club and asking me outright "so are you a footballer", i was like wtf? I said, no im not but my pal is and pointed out my oblivious mate on the dancefloor. Within seconds she had left me and was all over him like a rash...until he said he worked in the airport!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
*BUMP*

Why?

"im batman"

:lmao:

Actually that'd probably work on me...

Lies I've told?

"Of course your girlfriend won't find out" :redface:
"Of course my boyfriend won't find out" :redface:
"Of course your boyfriend won't find out" :biggrin1:
"I'm cold - can I get in there with you? I'll keep my hands to myself" :biggrin1:
"I never slept with your brother, we were just friends" :rolleyes:
"What boyfriend? We broke up." :redface:
"Don't worry, they're all asleep - I'll be quiet" :biggrin1: