Liev Schreiber

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes, I'm a big fan of Liev Schrieber. I first saw him in a little known TV movie named RKO 281, about the making of Citizen Kane. He played Orson Welles--much better looking than his subject! A masterful performance, and an incredibly sexy voice!

To play Welles, it was important that he be tall, and judging from his screen appearance I'd put him at about 6'3". But when I saw Kate and Leopold he looked much shorter and nerdier. Just a convincing performance, or was he standing on stilts in RKO 281?

Reactions: Rebecca321

Cockdad

1st Like
Media
I actually first noticed Liev Schreiber in a movie called"Denise Calls Up"about people who connect only by phone.He has phone sex several times with this woman[offscreen'darn]but there is a pullaway shot of him lying nude on his bed with just a telephone covering him up.Love his hairy body!!

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I saw the Manchurian Candidate after seeing that pic, all I could think about everytime he came on screen was that fat cock and those heavy balls of his under his clothes.

ukhairynhung:
Originally posted by EnglishMan@Dec 8 2004, 11:40 PM
When I saw the Manchurian Candidate after seeing that pic, all I could think about everytime he came on screen was that fat cock and those heavy balls of his under his clothes.
[post=266632]Quoted post[/post]​

im with you man,same thing i thought about too

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Nelly Gay said:
What a sexy man ! So good in "The Omen 666".
Beautifully hairy too ....
Any photos ?

There is something about this man.... Absolutely withouta doubt, handsome.
There is a pic I have of him laying on some water blow up toy.. naked, and he is sporting a HUGE. exposed, soft, johnson. If pecker and Alex can't find it.. I will attempt to hunt it down.. it was REALLY impressive.:biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
There is a pic I have of him laying on some water blow up toy.. naked, and he is sporting a HUGE. exposed, soft, johnson. If pecker and Alex can't find it.. I will attempt to hunt it down.. it was REALLY impressive.:biggrin1:

You mean this one, I guess, Jeff... :rolleyes:

http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/liev_schreiber.jpg

Note correct spelling: Schreiber.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
jeff black said:
There is something about this man.... Absolutely withouta doubt, handsome.

I don't remember THAT scene from "The OMEN 666" ?!!

Donald630

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny, but I think one of the interesting things about Liev Schreiber is that he is really not handsome at all (I mean put his face next to, say, Paul Rudd's) but that he is such a great actor you don't mind.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's HOT and the photo provided is great! Thanks, Alex. You are the best. I've always liked this actor and have wanted to see more of him and to see more of movies with him.

E

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Mattness said:
Is it just me or does anyone else think that hot photo of a guy looks NOTHNG like Liev?

God I hope it is him. I think it is such an incredibly horny photo. I can't watch him on screen without thinking about that photograph and what i'd like to do to him.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
EnglishMan said:
God I hope it is him. I think it is such an incredibly horny photo. I can't watch him on screen without thinking about that photograph and what i'd like to do to him.

It slightly detracts from his sexuality, but has anyone else noticed Lievs very slight resemblance to a young Walter Matthau?