life after a large penis

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by deepblue22, Jan 8, 2005.

1. deepblue22

deepblue22 New Member

after having sex with a large boyfriend, does permanent streching occur? are you satisfied with someone who has less?

2. alysen6

alysen6 Member

Each of my boyfriends has been bigger than the last, so I can't honestly say I've "gone back," but I can definitely say that after experiencing sex with each guy, I at least psychologically (if not physically as well) wasn't willing to go back to average-sized guys. And yes, I would say that permanent stretching does occur. I have been able to take each new boyfriend a lot easier, I'll bet, than if I hadn't been with a guy almost as big before. I know at least for me, I'm not going back! :D

Good question,

~Aly

3. vega

vega Member

I was told by my girlfriend that I ruined her. She says there is no way she could be satisfied. So I don't know since she's not going any where.

4. Standard Deviant

Albums:
    My wife left a guy with 11 inches for me-7.5 inches. She said he made her sore, they couldn't have sex as often, and she prefers my size, thinks it's relatively big compared to most guys. My psychological fascination with larger size makes this hard for me to believe but I know for her it is the truth. We've been together for over 25 years, enough proof for me!

5. Imported

Gold Member

Deb:

It's much the same for me. Every guy I've been with has been either larger than the last or similar in size. After my first encounter with a well-hung guy it was like moving from a studio-apartment into a three bedroom house...I didn't want to go back after that. The guy I'm with now could quite possibly ruin me for any other guy if we ever broke up because he's bigger than I've ever experienced before, but that's assuming I can't find another guy as big he is. There is some permanent stretching involved, or maybe it's more like my vagina has become adapted to handling bigger cocks. Certain positions and depths don't hurt anymore like they did when I was an inexperienced nymph. Going back to a guy with less than what I've had would probably leave me feeling unfilled and less stimulated.

6. Imported

Gold Member

remotehypnosis: It's like anything, if you believe it then it can happen. Personally I find it's best to concentrate my thoughts on positive outcomes. Can you not find a positive?

7. Imported

Gold Member

LeahCat: Well I do love a large cock and as Ive posted elsewhere here am one of those rare women built to handle one. However, I've never had any suggestions of being permanently stretched. Quite the contrary. If its been a while since ive had sex in general or sex with a larger man I find I experience that whole 'stretching' feeling all over again.
    Each man being more than the sum of their parts (especially that part) Id also never have the attitude that I couldnt 'go back' to someone smaller. While large is my avowed preference there's just no accounting for the more powerful emotions.

I will admit I'd not be as likely to be satisfied by someone in the 'very small' range but an average sized guy would be more than capable of doing the job for me. If it was just casual sex then maybe I would miss the extra size but if it was a relationship I always find that the attendant emotions more than make up for any lose of inches.

8. deepblue22

deepblue22 New Member

Aly and Deb, thanks for your insights. How is it that you have always had larger? Do you take measurements or ask beforehand? :) Is it that important that you've made sure of it, or dumb luck?

Another follow up question too: is it the visuals, status, or feeling that makes you so hesitant to 'go back'?

I've had girlfriends that have been with a guy that has had an extra inch or so, but I've been able to strech them out more then they've had before. LeahCat's observation has been what I've heard, that things revert back -- think about childbirth! Things must be elastic, but wandering to what point; also, the psychological aspect. So, not a problem in my experience, but thanks for sharing yours!

9. Imported

Gold Member

Deb: "Aly and Deb, thanks for your insights. How is it that you have always had larger? Do you take measurements or ask beforehand? :) Is it that important that you've made sure of it, or dumb luck?"

All of my past relationships were primarily sexual ones, and all the guys knew of my desire to have "big" before the sex even started. Still, luck has alot to do with it. Out of every 10 guys I've met over the years, maybe only one of them did I consider to be huge. I always make my "unique preference" known before anything even develops with a guy. That way he'll know upfront what I'm looking for. My eyes are keen, so I don't have to break out the tape measure to find out how big a guy is. Honesty on cock size is important to me, because I think some guys feel that girls are too clueless to recognize how big/small they really are. Plus, I figure since I'm giving him what he wants (which is my body), he should be giving me what I want. I'm not out to hurt a guy because he may not measure up to my likes, but I also don't like being outright lied to because he sees me as being too stupid to know the difference. I may have big boobs and a round ass, but I also have eyes and a brain, and I know how to use all of them in keen fashion.

"Another follow up question too: is it the visuals, status, or feeling that makes you so hesitant to 'go back'?"

I'd say visual and feeling. Not so much status, as I've been with a couple of huge guys that didn't really pride themselves on being hung, my current b/f included...which is sexually arousing in itself...to be with a guy who has alot and he doesn't even know it and doesn't have to use that as his only advantage in life. But visual and feeling are very big with me. Like the example I used before, once you've lived in a mansion, naturally you don't want to go back to a one bedroom apartment. Back when I was younger and had know experience with the well hung, I didn't know what I was missing, but now I've crossed that boundary and found out just how much more fun sex is with a huge guy, makes it's hard to go back.

"I've had girlfriends that have been with a guy that has had an extra inch or so, but I've been able to strech them out more then they've had before. LeahCat's observation has been what I've heard, that things revert back -- think about childbirth! Things must be elastic, but wandering to what point; also, the psychological aspect."

Well a cock can never compete with giving birth. You're going from sexual fullness to cosmic pain. :eek: :excl: I'm pretty sure there are limits as to how far a vagina can be stretched, but I'm not nearly as bold enough to test what that limit is! :lol: :lol:

10. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

:wub: :wub: My kinda woman :wub: :wub:

Is it just me or do all the best women seem to be size queens lol?

Just out of interest Deb, when u say u've only been with one guy u considered as huge, how big would u say "huge" is?

11. RPM

RPM New Member

Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
    I highly doubt permanent stretching does occur.

I met up with this ex of mine a few days ago... we were together some 10 years ago for about 3 years and she was a V when I first met her.
    Then she started going out with this korean exchange student who is indeed pretty small....
    She is married to him now... and could not be happier.... She certainly however does remember my size quite well though... and wished her hubby was similar, but was also glad he was not.

12. madame_zora

Gold Member

I don't think any permanent stretching really happens, especially if you do regular Kegals. I think if there's a tendancy to want larger guys after you've have a couple, it's more because you liked the experience. Just my thoughts.

13. LOVEARIAS

LOVEARIAS New Member

I've been with plenty of guys, most of them big and I never thought that a guy could 'ruin me' so to speak, but after hooking up with my latest bf I'm begining to think that I've been stretched to my limit. (And I don't wanna go back!)

14. Nienna

Nienna New Member

just my two cents....

My first sexual partner was well hung and after sleeping with him for a few months I moved onto someone new, and although he wasn't as well endowed, he fit and he actually made me orgasm better than the first guy. I flip flopped for a while between really well endowed guys and guys who were average ( not on purpose it just happened to be the luck (or not) of the draw. And everytime I was with a hung guy and then moved onto someone new who didn't happen to be blessed in that department, it didn't hamper my ability to enjoy sex or have orgasms at all. Not to say that I don't preffer the larger members :wub: ......but it doesn't mean there isn't potential for great sex with those that aren't.

Also after having children, I thought sex wouldn't be the same; with the whole stretching process involved in delivering a child (or two) and I find ( so does my husband) that I actually feel tighter now than before. Its wierd how bodies work and change. And yes Kegels do help ladies!

15. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    so nienna is the husband one of the hung ones or average ones?

prep

16. Nienna

Nienna New Member

I am happy to say he is one of the well equiped :wub:

17. Imported

Gold Member

KTownBlondy: i dont think i wud really enjoy being wit a "small" guy now, but if i loved him penis size wouldnt matter

18. deepblue22

deepblue22 New Member

any other comments on streching?

i had a petite girlfriend with a small cunt that matched her 100 lbs body. it took lots of lube and patience the first month... and she had to sit on me, or would keep her legs pressed against my chest to push back and control the depth. after a two months though she could all of me wihout lube and little discomfort. i always liked that i caused her to shake if i pushed in deep. she told me that she is now just as tight as before we started dating. i miss the streching process...

19. godiluvabig1

godiluvabig1 New Member

I agree, LeahCat...
    If it's been a while, I feel that 'stretching' feeling myself... For those who may think a girl is 'ruined,' then how can a woman have a baby and then after the six weeks have sex without much change in size? It's because a woman was made to be elastic down there... It's just how we were made... a woman can have sex with a well hung guy and then not have sex for a while (which royally sucks), but then she can go back and wind up with a smaller guy, but still enjoy it (probably not as much, but then again, I prefer larger)... permanent stretching does not occur... eventually it goes back over time...

20. Imported

Gold Member

annencl: Well, permament stretching doesn't happen in my experience, but for me, once you've had big you don't want to go back, cos the sex is just so much better, I just want that feeling of being really really full and stretched now.

Draft saved Draft deleted