life after a large penis

Black Lantern: My understanding is that the vagina works like a muscle that gains in strength or flexibility--a "tight" vagina will have trouble accomodating a large intrusion. If a lady has the opportunity to adjust to something bigger, she'll gain the "flexibility" to accept it. That shouldn't make her "permanently stretched" or "loose" such that she hangs open and is "ruined for smaller men," despite the often cited fear and fantasy.

LauraFitness

Experimental Member
Media
Before I got married, my ex boyfriend was VERY thick compared to anyone I had previously and I was not able to enjoy it as much as I should have. When I met my then future husband, it wa almost a relief that while he was still bigger than average, he was a much more comfortable fit for me.

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by LOVEARIAS@Jan 14 2005, 03:25 AM
I never thought that a guy could 'ruin me' so to speak, but after hooking up with my latest bf I'm begining to think that I've been stretched to my limit. (And I don't wanna go back!)
[post=274561]Quoted post[/post]​

my thoughts exactly Loverarias - and no, I don't believe in 'permanent stretching' either - the vagina is a muscle which can be strengthened (ie tightened) by exercise and over time. Temporary stretching certainly happens, I can vouch for that, but I think eventually - or maybe even now, my muscle tone has always been quite good - my vagina could fit snug around a guy smaller than my current bf

littlefiveandhalf: Maybe for women, going back to average or slightly larger is one thing, but how about going to a less than average or smaller guy after you had larger?

I'm 5 1/2 inches hard, and like 2.5 inches soft.

What would you think of that after you were with really large guy?

When you first saw it, would you mentally compare?

And would you be honest about it, or pretend that the current guy is "the biggest" ?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My situation is that my bf is the first guy with big penis i had , sure its good BUT he is my "dream man" in most other areas too....it will be a disaster if the relationship ends...:eek:

:rolleyes:

LittleKitten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
madame_zora said:
I don't think any permanent stretching really happens, especially if you do regular Kegals. I think if there's a tendancy to want larger guys after you've have a couple, it's more because you liked the experience. Just my thoughts.

I agree Madame Z... for me the only thing permanently stretched was my imagination! lol :smile:

LK
x

cinnakitty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
deepblue22 said:
any other comments on streching?

"i had a petite girlfriend with a small cunt that matched her 100 lbs body."

I think it is a common misconception that the thinner a girl is, the smaller she is inside, whereas I have read that the thinner you are...the less fat inside the vagina to pad things out. This was backed up by sleeping with someone I knew a very thin friend had also slept with and he claimed that she was really roomy inside, whereas I struggled with him. Any one else had this experience?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
BronxBombshell said:
Nope. But I'm tall and plump, and shallow and tight. It's annoying to hear men talk about petite women like all of them have the magic tiny pussy.

I've only had one petite lover with a small pussy. Small women tend to be roomier, IME. I hit bottom in tall girls and OBTW, my name is Hickboy. You make me drool.

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have this opinion on the whole stretching concept and it goes like this

My ex had our daughter and she was 9lbs 8 oz. 21inches long
within about 4 months of exercises and such she was tighter than before she had the baby, I believe that a woman can adapt to most things, if she is willing, and if she's not then so be it, its her choice, my ex wanted to be in shape again so she is, if a woman wants to adjust to make sex better with her lover of choice I kind of believe she will, thats just me.

KaiDog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For all the women who say they don't want to go back after sex with a larger than average cock attached to a guy, I'm wondering if that's a healthy attitude to take or not. The minority of the guys out there have a large cock, so you better live in a big city or move around a lot before you run out of new guys! Also, you could be cutting yourselves short by limiting yourselves to such a specific thing. In case you're thinking I must be saying this because I'm average or less, yes, my cock is average sized... when flaccid. Just because my cock is above average doesn't mean I can't advocate opening one's horizons.

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's start to give numbers:
how big for you is "BIG"?
what is that satisfies you more, length or girth?
for us (well, I better talk about myself) boys size is and will always be a problem, for me who i'm 6 1/2, for the one who is 8 1/2 and for who is 10, we would always like to have more.
the problem is comparison toward others, also my girlfriend says that i'm avarage and that she's been with much bigger ones but she also tells me (i don't know if to believe or not) that i'm the second one who gave her orgasm and that the first one was less endowed than i'm...
the first time she was with me she didn't ask my mesurements and she didn't watch at it before inserting... she only keeps asking what i do to her because she doesn't understand how my avarage one (compared to some other ones she experienced before) can make her feel what she feels like reaching her belly from the inside or having orgasms while she never got it before.
so, i'm not happy with my 6 1/2 x 5 1/3, i want a bigger one but evidence is that it works!
i agree that if it is for a one night stand it would be better a bigger one as for me it would be better one with big tits but to build a relationship some other things other than big cock/tits are involved and, hopefully, i have some ;-)